AMIT Show

devinej

dunno, i think you can call after 6am to find out. 3014755434. who ever finds out first, please post it!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Since my classes are first thing in the AM and I have GOT to get my taxes submitted to the accountant on Monday. I will skip this show. The chessie is next Sunday...

Red enjoyed his gallop up the hill today!

kmbetit

K Betit
How did everyone do today?! I know I saw Duckz today (right?), thanks for the words of confidence!!! I get so frustrated with my little guy- he does so well at home and gets so excited when he's out. I was very happy with my end rides today though!!

Duckz

How did everyone do today?! I know I saw Duckz today (right?), thanks for the words of confidence!!! I get so frustrated with my little guy- he does so well at home and gets so excited when he's out. I was very happy with my end rides today though!!

Yup, that was me! I didn't realize it was you though :lmao: Great job today, you had a nice consistent pace and your horse seemed really calm and focused. Was that your mom with you?

kmbetit

K Betit
thanks!! :-D Your words of encouragement helped. Yup that was my mom. My family lives in St. Leonard so it's close enough that they can come and watch me show, even while i'm over here at school. She's a good show mom.

devinej

kmbetit - your horse definitely looked better today, i agree with duckz. i was the girl on the bay roan pony, the chestnut tb, and the little bay mare. i have 3 mpds.,,,

my crew behaved very well! got some ribbons, no one died, it was a good day

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
kmbetit - your horse definitely looked better today, i agree with duckz. i was the girl on the bay roan pony, the chestnut tb, and the little bay mare. i have 3 mpds.,,,

Chestnut TB Devine? Did you take the new guy?

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL

I say it is a good day when I don't fall off. :killingme

I did some housework and finished tax information. Tomorrow I need to get a envolope to mail it all to the accountant. :yahoo: OF course I procastinated badly as always...

I also did ride this afternoon. Red got his tail washed after we were done. Not enough time for a whole body bath.

devinej

the chestnut tb is scooter this time, he was a very good scooter too.

shakey man isn't ready yet...got a lot of work to do with that one!

kmbetit

K Betit
thanks! :-D At 11 he's just starting to grow up!!

And I remember, you had some really nice rounds!! So did Duckz!! Will you guys be at Chessie next Sunday?

Bilbo

sorry we missed everybody at Bobby's looking forward to Chessie this weekend, Art saw you pulling out yesterday and wondered who you had aboard. Good for Scoot. For us trailering Love to Balitmore on Saturday was enough fun for one weekend for us. He was super good both legs of the journey.

devinej

excellent glad to hear it!! it was very very wet and sloppy, but a good day anyway

(and i am cell phone impaired when at horse shows...but pictures would have been lovely!!)