AMIT Show?

ARWB01R

I heard there was an AMIT show this Sunday? Does anyone have anymore info, a class list, fees, etc?

Thanks in advance!

kmbetit

K Betit
I sent my copy of the prize list in with my pre-entry, but someone else probably has it. Classes are $10 if pre-entered, $14 at the show. Show starts at 6am and will hopefully be done by noon.

Duckz

Does anyone have the schedule of classes? haha. Now I don't know when mine are...

I was told Pleasure and Evergreen are first, probably Hunter and Equitation right after that, then the jr and pony divisions. I'll try to remember to pick up a prizelist today :howdy:

paintedpony1234

Horsey Girl
Hunter Derby

Can someone please give me the description for the Hunter Derby classes?? I have a bunch of green horses I need to school.. what are the limitations on cross-entering between EverGreen and Schooling Hunter and Hunter derby?? sorry for all the questions.. :nerd::nerd:

devinej

i don't think you can enter the same horse in evergreen and regular hunter classes. schooling hunter can do the regular hunter and the evergreen.

hunter derby classes are fun, the course usually starts in the arena and then you jump out of the arena and do some fences in the field as well. judged on the same hunter principles

kmbetit

K Betit
If your just going to get horses in the ring, I know you can cross enter evergreen horse and equitation as well.

paintedpony1234

Horsey Girl
thanks

thanks for the help.. would be too much to think about at 6 am in morning..

i plan on doing equitation classes too.. lots of ponies only one hiney to put in the saddle..

Duckz

The idea of evergreen is that its for the horses and/or riders that aren't ready for the regular hunter divisions for whatever reason. I think it would be frowned on to have the same horse/rider pair do both evergreen and the regular hunter and hunter derby on the same day. Lots of the people who want to do evergreen also do the pleasure division since it's only 2'. Hope that helps :howdy:

ARWB01R

By any chance did anyone get any pics from the show? I totally forgot my camera. =[ Hope everyone had fun!