Ammo prices

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
...are truly insane! I never thought I'd see the day when 9mm luger. .45 ACP, and .223 rifle ammo were all over $1 per round, IF you can find it. Midway, for example, is completely out of all popular calibers.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I've been looking at auctions from rasmus and they usually have a gun shop up for auction every 3-4 months. The current shop that's up has tons of ammo and some VERY nice hardware. Find yourself a local FFL person and load up.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Very glad I stocked up two years ago.

Even .22 is steep when you can find it.

Just remember your video game training if Civil War II breaks out. Pickup the ammo packs after ever kill. :lmao:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I think the boy scouts charged us a penny per round of .22 ammo back in the 1970s.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Keep Clicking .....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I target shoot a .22. I don't have an issue finding ammo in Texas. Or at least I didn't the last time I purchased. I have around 3,000 rounds under the bed, so that should last for a while.

black dog

Free America
Cough.... Cough...Cough... I recall mentioning buying a Dillon press and learning to reload here a bunch of times years back...

But if one didnt learn to buy it cheap and stack it deep after the Clinton administration you were foolish....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Cough.... Cough...Cough... I recall mentioning buying a Dillon press and learning to reload here a bunch of times years back...

But if one didnt learn to buy it cheap and stack it deep after the Clinton administration you were foolish....
I had to buy more steel shelving....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
How do you think I keep my ammo stock up. A box here... a box there.
ah ha!! Classic business threat...employee pilferage..