Ammo prices

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Link? They don't have anything on their web site schedule page...

Last edited:

TPD

the poor dad
...are truly insane! I never thought I'd see the day when 9mm luger. .45 ACP, and .223 rifle ammo were all over $1 per round, IF you can find it. Midway, for example, is completely out of all popular calibers.

You should communicate more with SGI's wife. As of this morning I still had 2 -100rnd boxes of 9mm - about $40 each I think. Got some 38spl and 357 as well but when this is gone not sure when the next batch comes in or at how much.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You should communicate more with SGI's wife. As of this morning I still had 2 -100rnd boxes of 9mm - about $40 each I think. Got some 38spl and 357 as well but when this is gone not sure when the next batch comes in or at how much.
SGI?

But seriously...I'm well stocked., thanks. Always have been. I was just commenting on the insane prices that area round lately.

Reactions: TPD

black dog

Free America
SGI?

But seriously...I'm well stocked., thanks. Always have been. I was just commenting on the insane prices that area round lately.
I am dumping small rifle and pistol primers for 600+ dollars a case of 5,000 When SS109 hits a 1.50 a round I believe there is 12 -14 cans of 420 rds I will get rid of.. The primers were 135 a case locally and the 109 was 129 a can delivered from Palmetto. People are foolish.
The bestie told be that Walmart was dumping 700 adl's and Savage Axis 2's two weeks ago for 79 to 99 bucks a piece. I drove to stores in OH and IN for two days buying them. This was the first days haul. 8 700's and 3 Savage Axis 2's

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I am dumping small rifle and pistol primers for 600+ dollars a case of 5,000 When SS109 hits a 1.50 a round I believe there is 12 -14 cans of 420 rds I will get rid of.. The primers were 135 a case locally and the 109 was 129 a can delivered from Palmetto. People are foolish.
The bestie told be that Walmart was dumping 700 adl's and Savage Axis 2's two weeks ago for 79 to 99 bucks a piece. I drove to stores in OH and IN for two days buying them. This was the first days haul. 8 700's and 3 Savage Axis 2's

View attachment 150727
Just...wow. When the SHTF, those are priceless..

black dog

Free America
John Jr lives Next to the old house as far as I know.
Yes in the brick home about 15 years old and the large garage on the back left.

So Joe is across the street from Sr's house with the white pillars out front and works his crabbing supply biz out of the chicken house to the right.
I believe its John Jr's son that lives to the left of Joes house facing it in the brick home off Rt6 about 100 yards.

UglyBear

View attachment 150727
Great, now I’ll have to go deal with feelings of extreme inadequacy. Haven’t felt that in like ever. Dang you. :eyebrow:

BTW, Walmart in PF on Friday had 22lr (both plinking and HP) for <$0.07/rnd!!! Pre-pandemic prices!!! After I left their supply was greatly dwindled. :bann:

black dog

Free America
If you entered my sanctum you would see decades of hording into the conex containers.... lol

I really want to be at the auction my son has when I croak.... And Gilligan's also...

black dog

Free America
Great, now I’ll have to go deal with feelings of extreme inadequacy. Haven’t felt that in like ever. Dang you. :eyebrow:

BTW, Walmart in PF on Friday had 22lr (both plinking and HP) for <$0.07/rnd!!! Pre-pandemic prices!!! After I left their supply was greatly dwindled. :bann:

7 cents is pre-pandemic pricing? The last cases of Fed Match standard and HV 22lr I bought was 4.5 cents per round.
A few months ago I bought a few cases of Fed Automatch 325 boxes at like 13.79 and cases of Aguila 22lr Pistol and Rifle Match for 26.95 a brick. cases shipped free... When its cheap Stack it Deep. Even Menello keeps a case close by...

Next year when this stupidness has past, keep your eyes on Palmetto State Armory for sales on centerfire, Target Sports with free case shipping and sometimes MidwayUSA when they offer free shipping with spending 49.95 or more.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Nephew went to the Chantilly Gun Show yesterday and told me that they were asking $.085 a round on M855 and 7.62x51 bulk was over a dollar a round.

Glad I stocked up in 2018.

black dog

Free America
Nephew went to the Chantilly Gun Show yesterday and told me that they were asking $.085 a round on M855 and 7.62x51 bulk was over a dollar a round.

Glad I stocked up in 2018.

Online its stupider than that... Next month I go on overtime selling...

My brother said like the movie...... Hold....Hold......

Ain't Merica Great.....

Chris0nllyn

Wal-Mart actually had some 22 today.

They had a few boxes of 350 Legend that I grabbed since MD passed straight-wall rifle cartridge hunting in shotgun counties this year. Hunting with my AR should be fun.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
They had a few boxes of 350 Legend that I grabbed since MD passed straight-wall rifle cartridge hunting in shotgun counties this year. Hunting with my AR should be fun.

That. I can now hunt with my .50 AR or my .45 Colt lever gun...and it's sure about time. Have not replaced my .45-70 yet..but that's going to happen too.

Chris0nllyn

That. I can now hunt with my .50 AR or my .45 Colt lever gun...and it's sure about time. Have not replaced my .45-70 yet..but that's going to happen too.

It was pretty nice only having to buy a $200 upper vs. the slug gun I was looking at.

We'll see how effective this 350 Legend round is though.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It was pretty nice only having to buy a $200 upper vs. the slug gun I was looking at.

We'll see how effective this 350 Legend round is though.

I figure the .50 Beo isn't far off a typical modern blackpowder .50..or even a 12 ga sabot round.. I won't be taking any shots much over 100 yards...where I hunt (woods and thicket with some open spaces here and there) that's "long range" anyway.