Ammo prices

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Completed 625 rounds of 45acp this morning.

I think I've got enough powder left for another three or 400 rounds.

UglyBear

Completed 625 rounds of 45acp this morning.

I think I've got enough powder left for another three or 400 rounds.
At first I thought “Kyle shot 625 rounds in one morning? He’s either a bajiliionaire or he reloads”.

Either way, I’m your long-lost, but much beloved nephew!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
At first I thought “Kyle shot 625 rounds in one morning? He’s either a bajiliionaire or he reloads”.

Either way, I’m your long-lost, but much beloved nephew!
Actually my assistant, in the loading process, is one of my nephews.

I'm not a bazillionaire so I do have to reload. Been reloading 38, 357, 9mm & 45 for many years.

Nephew reloads 308 and other rifle cartridges. He did some 30:30 loads for one of my rifles that group beautifully.

UglyBear

Nephew reloads 308 and other rifle cartridges. He did some 30:30 loads for one of my rifles that group beautifully.
Oh man! I just got to shoot PS10 in 308 — and oh wow!!! I’m so in love with that round!
Very different feel than 223 — so powerful, and flat trajectory .
The rifle is almost twice the weight of normal AR15, and that makes it feel smooth and soft, almost no recoil; follow-ups are right on top of each other.

Bonehead

Oh man! I just got to shoot PS10 in 308 — and oh wow!!! I’m so in love with that round!
Very different feel than 223 — so powerful, and flat trajectory .
The rifle is almost twice the weight of normal AR15, and that makes it feel smooth and soft, almost no recoil; follow-ups are right on top of each other.
PS 10 ?

glhs837

Power with Control
I really want to train on the pistol I purchased but the whole process has been a $hit show at the place I purchased from.

Same here, I bought online and used FBS as my FFL so I just picked it up there. Depending on what you bought, they might have it for rent. The pistol I chose, the Ruger American is a bit of a dark horse, so they dont have it, but they carry a lot of of the common ones. You can select by type and brand to see if they do.

black dog

Free America
Got a heavy box from UPS yesterday.

500 rounds of 77 Gr. IMI.

:yahoo:
Thats a nice round for them.
My kid will be here early mon am for a week, then to Academi for school.
We will burn a few thou of 9mm and 77 gr that I loaded.

These are 124 gr Hytec coated in front of 5.4 Unique.
Message_1650673304676.jpg