An observation...

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
A clean bathroom sink will become dirty within an hour. A dirty sink will gain no more additional, observable dirtiness almost indefinitely.

:buddies:

A clean bathroom sink will become dirty within an hour. A dirty sink will gain no more additional, observable dirtiness almost indefinitely.

:buddies:

My general philosophy on whole house cleaning. Every 6 months or so is good. or if company is coming.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A dirty sink will gain no more additional, observable dirtiness almost indefinitely.

I used to think that until I spent a weekend at a girlfriend's house. I rinse my sink every time I use it and clean it weekly, so I didn't realize this but indeed a bathroom sink can get infinitely filthier than what you might think.

bcp

In My Opinion
The teen child is going through a hair coloring phase right now.
Couple weeks ago I actually had to break out the rubbing compound and car polishing buffer to get the tub white again.
Next tub? camo.

Homer J

Power Chord
Couple weeks ago I actually had to break out the rubbing compound and car polishing buffer to get the tub white again.
Next tub? camo.

Sounds familiar. Mine thinks she has to touch it up every few days. Somehow managed to get red hair color on the ceiling too. I keep telling her that if she keeps it up, it's all going to fall out.

bcp

In My Opinion
Sounds familiar. Mine thinks she has to touch it up every few days. Somehow managed to get red hair color on the ceiling too. I keep telling her that if she keeps it up, it's all going to fall out.

we should compare colors.
I think I have seen
blue
orange
red
blond (current)
some shade of green
brown
black
and some color that defies definition.

Im_Me

It never fails that as soon as I mop the kitchen floor I will spill/drop something very sticky on it.

Chris0nllyn

we should compare colors.
I think I have seen
blue
orange
red
blond (current)
some shade of green
brown
black
and some color that defies definition.

Does my girlfriend do her hair!? :killingme

My gf used to change hair colors whenever the wind would change direction. She's found purple, and likes it.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
...but indeed a bathroom sink can get infinitely filthier than what you might think.

If I clean it, the sink becomes a small-child magnet to attract any nearby children to the sink. This force grows exponentially, every 5 minutes, expanding its effective radius and pull by a factor of 2, but instantly deactivates once the mess has been achieved.

Then, the adult magnet kicks on to attract any adult to stop the kids from clogging and, subsequently, flooding the sink. The sink HAS to set a limit somewhere for fear of being marked as incompetant, sent to a lab, blown up, and ultimately - replaced.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Next tub? camo.

Mine too, last week the dog had blue stripes from rolling in one little drop on the floor that I didn't catch.:killingme