Anamide?

K

kris31280

Anyone know anything about these guys?

They have a show Saturday at the Bad Fish on Solomon's. I might go check them out.

They asked to add me as a friend on myspace, and I rejected them the first time. Then they turned around and requested again. I figured since they were such persistant little buggers it might be worth my time to see what they're about.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
They are one of my fav local bands.

IF you like their music they have up on myspace, you should go check them out.

K

kris31280

Odd choice of singing partner he picked there... anyway...

Yeah, the more I listen to their myspace page the more I think I'm going to go check them out. God knows I need to find a new band since I left my old one in Minnesota.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Odd choice of singing partner he picked there... anyway...

Yeah, the more I listen to their myspace page the more I think I'm going to go check them out. God knows I need to find a new band since I left my old one in Minnesota.

He knew who the kid was and thought she would sing with him :lol:

That happens to be my daughter in the pic with Shane.....

K

kris31280

He knew who the kid was and thought she would sing with him :lol:

That happens to be my daughter in the pic with Shane.....
Kids tend to freeze up at the oddest of moments.

So you know the band then?

K

kris31280

Yes and all of them are very nice guys.
It has been in my experience that most rock band guys are pretty nice guys. I haven't actually met anyone who's perpetuated the stereotypes (although I know someone who met Bret Michaels once and says he's an ass, and I know someone who met Hinder and was disappointed as well).

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
It has been in my experience that most rock band guys are pretty nice guys. I haven't actually met anyone who's perpetuated the stereotypes (although I know someone who met Bret Michaels once and says he's an ass, and I know someone who met Hinder and was disappointed as well).

Not all of them are, that is for sure. When I met Hinder, they were all nice :shrug: I could go on and on about the bands I have met but I don't want to :yawn: the ones who have already heard the stories.

K

kris31280

Not all of them are, that is for sure. When I met Hinder, they were all nice :shrug: I could go on and on about the bands I have met but I don't want to :yawn: the ones who have already heard the stories.
Are you a guy or a girl? That may have something to do with your interaction with the musicians.

My friend is a girl and when she met Hinder they talked to her for a nanosecond until a hot chick walked past and then blew her off to go try and get the hot chick.

Kill Hannah are awesome when you meet them, very sweet and genuinely care about their fans. Constantine Maroulis is a pretty great guy too. There's others I've met but none that stick out like those two.

Well if you're going to the show on Saturday maybe I'll see ya there.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Are you a guy or a girl? That may have something to do with your interaction with the musicians.

My friend is a girl and when she met Hinder they talked to her for a nanosecond until a hot chick walked past and then blew her off to go try and get the hot chick.

Kill Hannah are awesome when you meet them, very sweet and genuinely care about their fans. Constantine Maroulis is a pretty great guy too. There's others I've met but none that stick out like those two.

Well if you're going to the show on Saturday maybe I'll see ya there.

I'm a girl and they chatted with me (Hinder that is) :shrug: But, then again, most bands will :blahblah: with me......

I met Kill Hannah and just wasn't impressed at all.

You guys are stepping into my hideout....I mean hangout spot so more than likely you will see me there.....Depends on what time I get home from the Misfits show on Friday :whistle:

Last edited:
K

kris31280

I'm a girl and they chatted with me (Hinder that is) :shrug: But, then again, most bands will :blahblah: with me......

I met Kill Hannah and just wasn't impressed at all.

You guys are stepping into my hideout....I mean hangout spot so more than likely you will see me there.....Depends on what time I get home from the Misfits show on Friday :whistle:
Hrm... every time I've ever hung out with Mat it's been pretty cool... but maybe that's cuz I was hanging with industry people.

Well have fun at the Misfits show.