Ancesttry.com

glhs837

Power with Control
He new 2 days before it happened did not know exactly what was going down at the time and better yet little Bush knew to.

So he told you two days before 9/11 that something was going to happen? And he knows that Bush knew? I mean you can say you know something's coming down a lot and only have get close one time. Always easy to string crap together after the fact. Conspiracy theory relies on that. Alex Jones has become a multimillionaire off of just that tactic.

Kinnakeet

I wouldn't call you conspiracy theorist for that. My thought has always been that it was an accidental escape in China, who then decided to keep as quiet as possible to allow the spread so they were not the ones to suffer economically.

So he told you two days before 9/11 that something was going to happen? And he knows that Bush knew? I mean you can say you know something's coming down a lot and only have get close one time. Always easy to string crap together after the fact. Conspiracy theory relies on that. Alex Jones has become a multimillionaire off of just that tactic.
Correct

Kinnakeet

And his source was?
He will never tell,I can see where your going with this and I sometimes feel the same way but the fact is he has been correct on some of these theories hell I have a hard time believing some of the sh!t that comes out of his mouth

GregV814

A judge said police can search the DNA of 1 million Americans without their consent. What's next?

For the first time, a state judge has forced a public genealogy site, GEDmatch, to allow police to search its entire database of DNA profiles. A detective wanted to find distant relatives of a serial rapist in hopes that their family trees could help him home in on a suspect—even though most of the 1.3 million people who have shared their DNA data with the site haven't agreed to such a search.

The search warrant, reported this week by The New York Times, raises the alarming possibility of similar police searches of giant direct-to-consumer DNA sites such as Ancestry.com and 23andMe that are now closed to everyone except company customers who willingly submit a saliva sample.

Since police tracked down the suspected Golden State Killer in April 2018 by uploading crime-scene DNA to GEDmatch, forensic genealogy has led to arrests in scores of cold criminal cases. But privacy concerns have arisen because users didn't know their DNA data were being searched, and because relatives who never took a DNA test could come under suspicion. In May, GEDmatch restricted police searches to participants who had given consent, cutting the number of available DNA profiles to 185,000. Then in September, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) eased some concerns by issuing a policy that limits searches by federal law enforcement agencies to violent crimes and DNA profiles with user consent.
okay, so who's the dumbass for sending their information and blood to really unknown sources? I'm not sending mine. Are any of you??? If so, DONT KILL ANYONE.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
As to mortality rates, I’m no virologist, but have read something on that.
60% is useless as a weapon — burns out too fast.
Wu-flu was too weak — maybe 0.03-0.3%, killed mostly elderly and people with multiple co-morbidities. Also useless as a weapon— from economic ghoulish angle, it’s even beneficial, gets rid of excess mouths.
A perfect bio-weapon hits the golden middle — low enough mortality that it circulates far and wide, but if it kills even 5% of military-aged healthy people, it has the effect of crashing the infrastructure and most people in the adversary nation die of starvation, exposure and riots.
Well, someone stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night....

Interesting....

CPUSA

okay, so who's the dumbass for sending their information and blood to really unknown sources? I'm not sending mine. Are any of you??? If so, DONT KILL ANYONE.
Well, in the case of the Golden State Killer, I believe it was the killer's innocent Aunt.
And wasn't the Killer a cop or former cop?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
My sisters' 70+ year old MIL just found out the man she thought was her father isn't. The adults that would fill in the blanks are no longer on this earth. Other relatives are trying to fit the puzzle pieces together. She's a Brit and there was a war going on at the time, so there was often let's call it sexual indiscretion going on during the nightly blitzes.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Henry Saint Clair Fredericks Jr., aka Taj Mahal. His mom was my kindergarten teacher.
She was a well known gospel singer as a young woman in her home state of North Carolina.

Taj's dad died in a construction accident. Henry Sr. owned the company and was also a noted musician.

His mom married again, and I knew her as Mrs. Williams. Taj learned to play guitar from Mr. Williams.
She taught Kindergarten and 1st grade for over 25 years in my hometown.

One other tidbit, Taj graduated from UMASS Amherst with a degree in agriculture, wanted to be a farmer.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Mrs. Williams and I on the last day of Kindergarten, early June 1962.
1659643830924.png

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Henry Saint Clair Fredericks Jr., aka Taj Mahal. His mom was my kindergarten teacher.
She was a well known gospel singer as a young woman in her home state of North Carolina.

Taj's dad died in a construction accident. Henry Sr. owned the company and was also a noted musician.

His mom married again, and I knew her as Mrs. Williams. Taj learned to play guitar from Mr. Williams.
She taught Kindergarten and 1st grade for over 25 years in my hometown.

One other tidbit, Taj graduated from UMASS Amherst with a degree in agriculture, wanted to be a farmer.
Have you written a life book yet? You've been everywhere, done everything, know everyone....