And a special thanks

bcp

In My Opinion
To the individual that showed up, provided great company then insisted on grabbing the bill for the table.
Cant begin to tell you how much that is appreciated.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I mean that as a joke.....i stayed home and helped baja fix the weather machine. He needed help adjusting his wobble shaft! :killingme. Oh lawd have mercy i crack myself up....

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Sorry we missed it! Glad you guys had a great time!
You should know by now that we are a fun bunch! If it isn't there for us, we'll make it. That's why we have bcp join us. He provides a lot of our entertainment.
I mean that as a joke.....i stayed home and helped baja fix the weather machine. He needed help adjusting his wobble shaft! :killingme. Oh lawd have mercy i crack myself up....
You missed a fun time with us for a work night with him??? :nono:

bcp

In My Opinion
You should know by now that we are a fun bunch! If it isn't there for us, we'll make it. That's why we have bcp join us. He provides a lot of our entertainment.
:

I dont mind being your entertainment, but I do have a slight issue with whoever it was that put my name in to wear the assless chaps next get together.

It aint funny, aint funny one little bit.. they chafe me.

I dont mind being your entertainment, but I do have a slight issue with whoever it was that put my name in to wear the assless chaps next get together.

I hear the ones with lamb's wool lining are ok.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
:eyebrow: I can assure you, it twasn't me...:twitch:
Oh, and I have one last word on last night's get together:

snowballs.
:drool: And in the middle of the Summer, no less. :yahoo:

I hope Pan Lady understands now. It took her a moment because I didn't want Skillet Girl to hear...:roflmao:

PsyOps

Pixelated

My hat is off to you sir... I didn't think anyone was brave enough to touch baja's wobble shaft.

bcp

In My Opinion
My hat is off to you sir... I didn't think anyone was brave enough to touch baja's wobble shaft.

I cant speak from actual knowledge but,
just because his equipment is of advanced age, does not mean his shaft wobbles now.