And I thought it's the birds and the bees...

PJumper

I can't find an appropriate forum topic for this one, so here it is!

Attachments

• 1898034_815625855131679_89539038_n.jpg
    1898034_815625855131679_89539038_n.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 149

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
So thats the noises we hear coming from the woods? All this time I thought all the loud sounds being made were them falling. Duh me.

Live and learn as they say.

:coffee:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
sqwatches make knocking sounds, banging on trees. Had a story shared with me not too long ago about a squatch in our neck o' the woods.

Did you listen to 98.3 yesterday morning around 7? T-Bone and Heather were interviewing "Wade" who is a self-proclaimed Bigfoot believer and had lots of local stories to share. I found it very interesting although there were quite a few phone-in disbelievers. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Did you listen to 98.3 yesterday morning around 7? T-Bone and Heather were interviewing "Wade" who is a self-proclaimed Bigfoot believer and had lots of local stories to share. I found it very interesting although there were quite a few phone-in disbelievers. :lol:

I listened to part of it. Interesting.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

No, I didn't catch that. I was listening to comedy on xm.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

Guy came home from hunting, hung his deer out in the back of his yard near the tree line, went inside to get his knife. He wasn't gone 5 minutes, when he came back out the deer was gone. Nothing was disturbed, no indication that it had been dragged off by another animal. Whatever took the deer had to remove it from whatever it was hanging on and carry it off. This was out in the Clements area.

Another incident, whatever took the guys rabbits had to have opposable thumbs to get to the rabbits. He found the hutch open, and bloody rabbit fur on his lawn. This was in my neighborhood. Call me crazy, but strange things do happen. People can make a lot of excuses for those strange things, but they do make you go "hmmmm....".

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Maybe you can contact the station and see if you can get a copy of the radio bit.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I wrote them and asked if I could get the transcript.

I found it quite interesting and very plausible in several areas, but a couple of times he "jumped the shark" for most of the listening audience with some of his "theroys". :lol: