And it's all gonna go downhill from here!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Report: New York City Voters Wrongly Receive Mail-in Ballots Labeled for Military Use

In recent days, several borough residents — including two Post journalists — have received forms reading “Official Absentee Military Ballot,” creating concern about whether their votes would be properly tallied. […]

Beyond Sunnyside, non-service members also reported receiving the ballots in neighborhoods including Richmond Hill, Forest Hills and Astoria.

Van Bramer, a Democrat, said the issue only adds to the worries in an already topsy-turvy election cycle that has seen an inordinate number of voters look to mail-in voting with the coronavirus pandemic raging on. […]

Van Bramer said he was informed by the city BOE that the issue stemmed from a typographical error, wherein a dash meant to separate the words “absentee” and “military” was dropped.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Democrats are now encouraging in-person voting because it's come to light that their voters are too stupid to follow simple instructions on a mail-in ballot.

:lol:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The Democrats are now encouraging in-person voting because it's come to light that their voters are too stupid to follow simple instructions on a mail-in ballot.

:lol:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Van Bramer, a Democrat, said the issue only adds to the worries in an already topsy-turvy election cycle that has seen an inordinate number of voters look to mail-in voting with the coronavirus MEDIA DRIVEN pandemic raging on. […]
FIFY, because I'm a giver.

Tech

Crosby whined about not having a second early voting site last week. The county was thinking about it but I guess they couldn't quarentee enough workers to operate back in August when the decision needed to be done. Now he's stating voter suppression even when 3 of the 7 voting centers are in his district and two of them are adjacent to Great Mills Road.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Crosby whined about not having a second early voting site last week. The county was thinking about it but I guess they couldn't quarentee enough workers to operate back in August when the decision needed to be done. Now he's stating voter suppression even when 3 of the 7 voting centers are in his district and two of them are adjacent to Great Mills Road.
Only 2 voting centers in the north end of the county where there are more registered Republicans and voters overall. Skinny white carpetbagger gets elected with the help of the St. Mary's County's version of the Lincoln Project, gets 'woke' claims voter suppression. #PanderBear

Tech

Just checked the drop box locations, the Park will have two across the street from each other. The library and Lexington Elementary.