And It's Official Nicole Shanahan RFK Running Mate LOLOL

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
RFK Jr the next Perot! Stick THAT up your ass Dementia Joe!

"In 2023, Shanahan held a "love ceremony" of commitment with Jacob Strumwasser, who is an advisor at Lightning Labs, a bitcoin software company; she described the event as a handfasting ceremony influenced by Druidic tradition.[40] The pair met at the Burning Man festival in summer 2022.[40][41]"

:lol:

"Hi, like OMG I'm totes gonna be the president of vice!"

shanahan.jpg

She's highly educated, but supposedly so is AOC...so.... 🤷‍♀️

WingsOfGold

"In 2023, Shanahan held a "love ceremony" of commitment with Jacob Strumwasser, who is an advisor at Lightning Labs, a bitcoin software company; she described the event as a handfasting ceremony influenced by Druidic tradition.[40] The pair met at the Burning Man festival in summer 2022.[40][41]"

:lol:

"Hi, like OMG I'm totes gonna be the president of vice!"

View attachment 176259

She's highly educated, but supposedly so is AOC...so.... 🤷‍♀️
Bets he won't get SS protection?

Hijinx

From what I read she is a nutcase, and old Elon Musk had a taste of it, now the guy she is with and she had some kind of druid hand holding ceremony.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
From what I read she is a nutcase, and old Elon Musk had a taste of it, now the guy she is with and she had some kind of druid hand holding ceremony.
I’ve been to one of those, it was like a renn fair all of the guys in kilts girls in anything that showed a lot of cleavage. The guy grew up in a yurt, ate textured vegetable protein and wore a kilt with a tam to work. Never knew what was coming next.

SamSpade

I’m not sure about that, there’s a lot of I’m not voting for him,I’m voting against the other guy.
And Kennedy COULD pull off a Perot. DOUBTFUL. Perot at least had a message that appealed to people - get the economy moving, get rid of the deficit, stop the flow of jobs out of the country. He was a weird little guy, but he had a record of getting things done.

Kennedy's main appeal is - he's not Trump or Biden. But conservatives want to vote for Trump, and lefties want Biden, and unless Kennedy gets ENOUGH polling in his direction - the snap back will favor one of the two. If voters believe that one of the TWO will win, you will still get the "vote against the other guy".

There's also the thing about Trump running against Hillary - or Biden. And that is, no voter could tell you WHY they voted for the Democrat (except, with Hillary - because she was a woman. That's it). There was NEVER enthusiasm. I've never been to a Trump rally, but I know MANY who have. THAT is enthusiasm. Super Bowl level enthusiasm. You don't fill a stadium with people because they hate the OTHER guy.

I don't think Kennedy helped himself with this choice, unless he INTENDED to take away Biden voters, or he somehow thinks that independents lean left.

Clem72

Never heard of her. Guess he decided to make sure everyone knew he wasn't actually trying to get elected, just collect some donor funds and get his pet issues some attention.