And just like that Trumpers started supporting red flag laws......

black dog

Free America
well you are an idiot and you are wrong a lot.
I was at the statehouse numerous times over the last few years in opposition to Maryland's gun laws.

what is sad is that you get right in line with gun control when trump tells you to. Again you are here trolling me instead of stating that POTUS is wrong for endorsing laws that will infringe on our rights.

What is sad is that you tolerate living and paying taxes in a State that is so far left with its anti gun laws, 80+ banned guns, not shall issue, handgun qualification card, 7 day wait for pickup, firearm approval board, limits on instate transfer of magazines of capacity,, ect,,ect,,,ect
For someone who states they are a huge 2nd Amendment person, you sure live with lots of 2nd Amendment encroachments.
Its laughable your talking about Indiana's Red Law, we have Mandatory Due Process here, Something a few countys in Md dont have.

Midnightrider

What is sad is that you tolerate living and paying taxes in a State that is so far left with its anti gun laws, 80+ banned guns, not shall issue, handgun qualification card, 7 day wait for pickup, firearm approval board, limits on instate transfer of magazines of capacity,, ect,,ect,,,ect
For someone who states they are a huge 2nd Amendment person, you sure live with lots of 2nd Amendment encroachments.
Its laughable your talking about Indiana's Red Law, we have Mandatory Due Process here, Something a few countys in Md dont have.
Hey dummy, I am against the infringements in my state. You on the other hand think infringements are just great in your state and when the orange messiah tells you so.

I read your ‘fact sheet’. It clearly says a cop in your state can get a warrant to take YOUR GUNS based on a third party’s accusation. Then you have to request a hearing (after 2 weeks) to see if that was a just decision. Then, even if you are determined to not be a danger, you have to petition to get your guns back but they make you wait at least 180 days.

And you support that bullshit?

black dog

Free America
Hey dummy, I am against the infringements in my state. You on the other hand think infringements are just great in your state and when the orange messiah tells you so.

I read your ‘fact sheet’. It clearly says a cop in your state can get a warrant to take YOUR GUNS based on a third party’s accusation. Then you have to request a hearing (after 2 weeks) to see if that was a just decision. Then, even if you are determined to not be a danger, you have to petition to get your guns back but they make you wait at least 180 days.

And you support that bullshit?
What gun owner would stay in Maryland..... Most likely a LIBERAL with his dads 22....
Not once El`stupidO have I posted I support Indiana's Red Flag Law. But The LEO has to get a WARRANT in INDIANA,,,<<
NO SO In PARTS OF MARYLAND....Ask me how I KNOW THAT.....
LOL, I live in Free America, I can carry any way I see fit, walk in and walk out with my gun purchases, Private transfer ... Free 5 year carry permits, 125 dollar lifetime permits, NO BANNED GUNS, SHALL ISSUE, Everything that Maryland is NOT..

Midnightrider

What gun owner would stay in Maryland..... Most likely a LIBERAL with his dads 22....
Not once El`stupidO have I posted I support Indiana's Red Flag Law. But The LEO has to get a WARRANT in INDIANA,,,<<
NO SO In PARTS OF MARYLAND....Ask me how I KNOW THAT.....
LOL, I live in Free America, I can carry any way I see fit, walk in and walk out with my gun purchases, Private transfer ... Free 5 year carry permits, 125 dollar lifetime permits, NO BANNED GUNS, SHALL ISSUE, Everything that Maryland is NOT..
Bwhahahaha

In this thread. That’s why you posted this
your dumb ass said:
Here's the highlights of Indiana's redflag law.
This is how redflag laws should be written.

You really are an idiot of a troll. A warrant based on your ex wife’s, or girlfriends, or well ****, it can be any third party’s word the warrant is based on. Not a doctor involved, not proof that you did anything. Just an accusation from a third party. That’s free America? Brilliant

black dog

Free America
Bwhahahaha

In this thread. That’s why you posted this

You really are an idiot of a troll. A warrant based on your ex wife’s, or girlfriends, or well ****, it can be any third party’s word the warrant is based on. Not a doctor involved, not proof that you did anything. Just an accusation from a third party. That’s free America? Brilliant
Indiana has due process you retard, In Montgomery county, MD one or up to three certain county police show up at your residence and a cop makes the decision if he is going to take control of your firearms with NO warrant and NO due process.
Ask me how I know ?????

Midnightrider

Indiana has due process you retard, In Montgomery county, MD one or up to three certain county police show up at your residence and a cop makes the decision if he is going to take control of your firearms with NO warrant and NO due process.
Ask me how I know ?????
And as I said, I am against the infringements in my state. You keep defending Indiana’s as if taking your guns away based on the word of any third party is due process.

BTW, you are going to want to read Indiana’s law again. Concentrate on the ‘without a warrant’ section. If that cop comes to your place without a warrant he can take your guns based on his interactions with you after he alone has determined you are a danger. All he has to do is file a form afterward.

You are a ****ing sheep.

black dog

Free America
And as I said, I am against the infringements in my state. You keep defending Indiana’s as if taking your guns away based on the word of any third party is due process.

BTW, you are going to want to read Indiana’s law again. Concentrate on the ‘without a warrant’ section. If that cop comes to your place without a warrant he can take your guns based on his interactions with you after he alone has determined you are a danger. All he has to do is file a form afterward.

You are a ****ing sheep.

Good try, and there is Due Process..... You live in Maryland and I'm a ****ing sheep... lol.

Attachments

• 200w (1).gif
    200w (1).gif
    477.8 KB · Views: 114

Midnightrider

Y
Good try, and there is Due Process..... You live in Maryland and I'm a ****ing sheep... lol.
you need to read that fact sheet you posted. It clearly says a cop can take your guns without a warrant, it also says he can use a third party’s unconfirmed accusations to get the warrant. It is sad that you think that is due process

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
From what I could find out, this is legit. Want to know about the wonderful "Australia Solution"? Read on:

I especially like the "just following orders" line. So who are the fascist Nazis?

And if you think this sort of "policing" is far, far away in the Land of Oz, think again; very similar laws (and attendant enforcement) are on the books in Canada.

--- End of line (MCP)

black dog

Free America
Y

you need to read that fact sheet you posted. It clearly says a cop can take your guns without a warrant, it also says he can use a third party’s unconfirmed accusations to get the warrant. It is sad that you think that is due process

You ****ing retard, it still goes through Due Process here if they are taken by the LEO...
I picked up two Sig 320's M17's this morning from my local FFL.
Ten minutes and done,. Can't do that in Maryland...

Midnightrider

You ****ing retard, it still goes through Due Process here if they are taken by the LEO...
I picked up two Sig 320's M17's this morning from my local FFL.
Ten minutes and done,. Can't do that in Maryland...
Due process does not happen after fact.
But I see where you get that.....

You are a sheep

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Being in marriage counseling should not be automatic grounds for taking a gun.

Attending AA should not be automatic grounds for taking a gun.

Crazy ex-wife putting a bogus restraining order on you...nope.

You're found drunk, waving a gun around, threatening to kill the kids and your man, someone should probably take your guns.
And you should have a hell of a time getting the right to have them back.

black dog

Free America

You are a ****ing sheep.

You are against infringements and you live in Maryland,,,,,LOL....

I picked up a few new Sigs, mine came with 17 rd mags, and I picked up a few 21 rounders while I was at my local FFL.
Waaaaaa, yours come with 10 rounders,,, how humiliating it must be to have to drive to Pa, Va or Delaware to exercise your 2nd Amendment Rights.

Attachments

• IMG_20190811_105307432 (1).jpg
    IMG_20190811_105307432 (1).jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 97

black dog

Free America
Being in marriage counseling should not be automatic grounds for taking a gun.

Attending AA should not be automatic grounds for taking a gun.

Crazy ex-wife putting a bogus restraining order on you...nope.

You're found drunk, waving a gun around, threatening to kill the kids and your man, someone should probably take your guns.
And you should have a hell of a time getting the right to have them back.

ISWYDT

PsyOps

Pixelated
How many Trumpers are on this site? How many are complaining?
The fact is that if this was a democrat president this site would be going crazy and those same people would be implying that revolution is about to begin. And that’s my point, trump proposes it and there is generally silence

Well, I'm going to state emphatically that I am against red flag laws that would target law-abiding people that would result in confiscation of their firearms. I am waiting to see what Trump is proposing. But as of now, on the surface, I am against it.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You're asking people to argue against something that hasn't occurred.

Trump's words, in context, include due process, which is reasonable for all laws and rights.

Since I haven't been able to follow this thoroughly, where are you getting this? All I've seen is Trump saying that he's looking at it and considering 'red flag' laws.

And what does due process look like on someone that hasn't committed a crime yet? Is there this new form of due process that would be applied to people that exhibit 'dangerous' behavior? I mean, I see road rage nearly every day. Are those 'red flag' symptoms that I should report to police? If I do, then what? What sort of investigation would happen to someone that really committed no crime (except maybe a traffic violation) that would require having his firearms confiscated?

I fail to see a constitutional instance where due process is applied to people that haven't been accused of or have committed a crime. Looking guilty of something you might commit a crime isn't where we should want to go with this. Like I mentioned before, all I have to get is get pissed off at my neighbor and call the cops and tell them I've him exhibiting what I believe to be dangerous behavior. We're really opening a pandora's box to some dangerous things.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This right here has me very very concerned about what Trump wants to do to address these shootings. Take the guns first, then due process. This man raised his hand to support and defend the constitution, and now he's proposing to do the opposite. Look folks, the constitution comes first over any president's desire to do what they want to address a problem. The people as a whole should not have their rights yank out from underneath them in order to answer to an extreme few crazies.

Midnightrider

I wasn't aware that The President was involved in making Indiana laws, did you learn that with the years that you spent at Mark Twain School?
And you are a lying non gun owning liberal retard,
That lives under the Kings Rules....
You think you live less under the kings rules? You really are an idiot.
What happened to your claim of due process? Did someone explain to you that due process 6 months after the fact isn’t due process at all

This right here has me very very concerned about what Trump wants to do to address these shootings. Take the guns first, then due process. This man raised his hand to support and defend the constitution, and now he's proposing to do the opposite. Look folks, the constitution comes first over any president's desire to do what they want to address a problem. The people as a whole should not have their rights yank out from underneath them in order to answer to an extreme few crazies.

The problem is that people like black dog and gilligan will continue to support trump and defend his infringements, just because.......
Since the gop senate is Likely to follow along, this is a very serious threat to our rights.

Midnightrider

You are against infringements and you live in Maryland,,,,,LOL....

I picked up a few new Sigs, mine came with 17 rd mags, and I picked up a few 21 rounders while I was at my local FFL.
Waaaaaa, yours come with 10 rounders,,, how humiliating it must be to have to drive to Pa, Va or Delaware to exercise your 2nd Amendment Rights.
Hey dummy, your idiotic argument that bumpstocks aren’t guns applies equally to magazines. Why are you bitching about ‘not guns’ being regulated?