And just like that Trumpers started supporting red flag laws......

Midnightrider

WOW, a couple of days,,,,, #LIAR You deserve all you get living in Maryland, Huge traffic, huge taxes, huge infringements.
One would think with what you post you would be a Conservative Republican. But we all know the truth...
#suckadick
Maryland also has beautiful waterways, hunting, and family.

And not a single explanation from you as to why you are supporting gun control while claiming to be a republican gun owner. You have been hypnotized by the orange sudsy froth you have been guzzling.

black dog

Free America
#suckadick
Maryland also has beautiful waterways, hunting, and family.

And not a single explanation from you as to why you are supporting gun control while claiming to be a republican gun owner. You have been hypnotized by the orange sudsy froth you have been guzzling.

#suckadick and Midnightrider go together.
Your funny, waterways and hunting.... Its not like you pay for fishing and hunting licenses, you have to own a boat and have firearms first....
Liberal Boy... #Weallknowthetruth

Midnightrider

#suckadick and Midnightrider go together.
Your funny, waterways and hunting.... Its not like you pay for fishing and hunting licenses, you have to own a boat and have firearms first....
Liberal Boy... #Weallknowthetruth
:poorbaby:

if you 'know the truth' get a grand together and lets make a bet.

its sad that you choose to call me a liberal when you are the one defending gun control because trump told you to.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You are against infringements and you live in Maryland,,,,,LOL....

There are a lot of things that keep me in MD: family, job, near a lot of cool places to see... While I'm not particularly proud that it's a blue state, I'm not inclined to leave over one thing (in this case intrusive gun laws). Being near my family is most important. Because I stay here, doesn't mean I can't complain about these laws.

Chris0nllyn

HAHAHA,,, No they dont dumbass....
You live in Maryland, Under huge 2nd Amendment restrictions and I'm a sheep... Think I'll go and buy another handgun tomorrow and take it home with me, maybe from a FFL or maybe a private transfer...And stop in the PD while open carrying. Something YOU in MD will never be able to do.
Did I mention Indiana next June, has 5 yr carry permits at NO COST for residents and bypass NICS......

You should role coal the whole way there and back, too!

Sapidus

There are a lot of things that keep me in MD: family, job, near a lot of cool places to see... While I'm not particularly proud that it's a blue state, I'm not inclined to leave over one thing (in this case intrusive gun laws). Being near my family is most important. Because I stay here, doesn't mean I can't complain about these laws.

That's not what you and Trump say when it was Omar or the other members of the squad complaining about laws. Oh the irony

Midnightrider

Trump hasn't even signed the red flag laws yet and he is trying to use them against people for political reasons.

That's the Trump you voted for :yay:

This_person

What are you blabbering about?
We complained about her inaccurately and inappropriately calling the president a racist, and saying the US was founded on genocide, and other similar blatant lies. You said that we were upset about Omar complaining about laws. Thus, it must be a law that she was complaining about when she was lying about the country and/or the president, so I wanted to know what the laws are about which she was complaining, per your point.