And just where is lil' David Gregory...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
..today?

The Senate Democratic leader, Harry Reid of Nevada, suffered a brief mini-stroke Tuesday, but doctors found no complications and he feels fine, aides said Friday.

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,166277,00.html

Asked why announcement of the event was delayed for three days, Hafen said, "The reason was the tests and the evaluations that they were doing. We wanted to make sure we knew what we were announcing. You need conclusive information."

David?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Fox News was reporting a few minutes ago that Brit Hume will have an interview with V.P. Cheney today, and it will be aired at 6:00pm on Fox this evening.

David Gregory made himself look bad at Scott McClellan's news briefing. Maybe the late news release of Sen. Reid's attack gave him a migraine, and he's taking a pass on this one? :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
The hypocrisy of the Democrats just infuriates me.

Harry Reid was absolutely wild with rage that Cheney went 14 hours before reporting on the hunting accident. Yet Reid himself went THREE DAYS before making his stroke public. I guess that's because he thinks he's the only one that deserves privacy or consideration.

And I hate Dick Cheney now for caving in to that press conference bullshit. I hope he goes out there today and tells them all to go #### themselves.

willie

I hope the pubs take full advantage of this obscene double standard of the Dems/media. This is as bad as Kennedy questioning anyone's character.

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
The hypocrisy of the Democrats just infuriates me.

Harry Reid was absolutely wild with rage that Cheney went 14 hours before reporting on the hunting accident. Yet Reid himself went THREE DAYS before making his stroke public. I guess that's because he thinks he's the only one that deserves privacy or consideration.

And I hate Dick Cheney now for caving in to that press conference bullshit. I hope he goes out there today and tells them all to go #### themselves.
AMAZING, I cannot find a story about Reid's stroke on USA Today, Yahoo news. I did a google and the only story I found was one about how Reid is a hypocrit by calling Delay a gangster for his Abrahoff ties when it was recently discovered HE took $68K from Abrahoff himself AND wrote a letter to the Interior Department urging them to deny a tribes gaming license THEN urging the Interior Department to approve a tribe represented by Abrahoff.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nation/3651559.html

Last edited: