And off the cliff they go!

Chris0nllyn

You know what? When I read your post...I thought the exact same thing about you...

FWIW, I don't wish ANY ill-will upon you or your family simply because I disagree with you politically.

I hope you get everything out of this short life that you strive for.

CPUSA

FWIW, I don't wish ANY ill-will upon you or your family simply because I disagree with you politically.

I hope you get everything out of this short life that you strive for.
Cool. The destruction of the Democrat party and all that support their efforts against this President by turning a blind eye to their antics is what I strive for...

Hijinx

I haven't really followed this topic outside of the forum. Can you explain (or point to an article that explains) Kerry/Pelosi/Romney connection to Ukraine graft?

I wrote It appears to me that these political giants--(Biden, Kerry, Pelosi, Romney)--saw that money was going to go to the Ukraine, and set their kids up to get a piece of the action------------and now they want to impeach President Trump for asking about it.

I think that pretty much explains it. If that isn't enough for you I suggest you become more acquainted with what is going on.
Impeachment of a President is a major story, and it is imperative that one keep themselves informed, especially since the Democrats are making a farce of the process. It isn't like their crude attempt at a coup is a big secret. It would take me many pages and hundreds of links to inform you. Better you inform yourself.

Clem72

I wrote It appears to me that these political giants--(Biden, Kerry, Pelosi, Romney)--saw that money was going to go to the Ukraine, and set their kids up to get a piece of the action------------and now they want to impeach President Trump for asking about it.

I think that pretty much explains it. If that isn't enough for you I suggest you become more acquainted with what is going on.
Impeachment of a President is a major story, and it is imperative that one keep themselves informed, especially since the Democrats are making a farce of the process. It isn't like their crude attempt at a coup is a big secret. It would take me many pages and hundreds of links to inform you. Better you inform yourself.

Hey now, no need to be a dick. You made a specific claim (that Kerry, Pelosi, and Romney set their kids up to get a piece of the Ukraine action) that I had not heard from any other source. I asked if you could explain it or point to a source, so I could get more informed. I could just google it, but it seems to be the opinion here that mainstream media leans left, so if I pick a random source am I likely to get the same info you alluded to?

No, rather than help you just grouse about getting informed.