And people wonder why the Walgreens is closing

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
By some of the replies to this video, I think it's about time to reinstate the draft and send some of these looters and their sympathizers to war so we can thin the herd.

limblips

PREMO Member
By some of the replies to this video, I think it's about time to reinstate the draft and send some of these looters and their sympathizers to war so we can thin the herd.
No, no, absolutely not! The last thing the military needs is throwing a bunch of shitbags in. These animals should be thrown on prison farms and make them grow food for their own welfare. Here is an idea: If you are convicted of a crime (yes, shoplifting is a crime!) you lose all EBT, SNAP, and other welfare for a minimun of 1 year for first offense. The punishment is doubled for each subsequent conviction.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
No, no, absolutely not! The last thing the military needs is throwing a bunch of shitbags in. These animals should be thrown on prison farms and make them grow food for their own welfare. Here is an idea: If you are convicted of a crime (yes, shoplifting is a crime!) you lose all EBT, SNAP, and other welfare for a minimun of 1 year for first offense. The punishment is doubled for each subsequent conviction.
I'll take it one step further and say the same thing happens if one of your crotch goblins steals and is caught. "No EBT for YOU!" If you breed them, you own their actions.