And the Award for Highest Taxpayer-Funded Government Employee Goes To...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Mirror, mirror, on the wall — who’s the highest taypayer-funded federal employee of all?

If you guessed a certain staffer at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, you’ve got good instincts.

As it turns out, Anthony Fauci’s a very lucky man.

According to Forbes, in 2019, the big guy pulled in $417,608.

How many folks do you know making nearly half a mil…at 80 years old?

Good thing he’s wearing a mask — he’s got a lot to live for.

Still, no one’s perfect:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
He's making NOTHING compared to what state's pay, especially Maryland.

Team coaches, university administrators and medical school professors topped The Baltimore Sun’s list of the state’s highest-paid employees — a list dominated by men.

The 2019 list is topped by University of Maryland men’s basketball coach Mark Turgeon ($3.0 million), who the school hired in 2011. In 2016, it extended his contract through the 2022-23 season.

The top 10 includes Jay A. Perman ($1.0 million), the chancellor of the university system and former president of the University of Maryland, Baltimore; heart surgeon and University of Maryland Medical School professor Bradley Taylor ($949,000); and former university system chancellor Robert Caret ($946,000).

Among Maryland’s 50 highest-paid state employees, only three are women - Baltimore Sun

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

easyliving45

Good. As he should. He is actually trying to save lives and actively working against an ex president who lied about the seriousness of the disease admitted to downplaying it, caught it himself and refused to wear a mask until it was too late. On top of that he abandoned states to figure out responses on their own and did nothing to coordinate the roll out of the vaccine

Now we have the worst response and the most deaths of any country.

He deserves every penny.

limblips

PREMO Member
Good. As he should. He is actually trying to save lives and actively working against an ex president who lied about the seriousness of the disease admitted to downplaying it, caught it himself and refused to wear a mask until it was too late. On top of that he abandoned states to figure out responses on their own and did nothing to coordinate the roll out of the vaccine

He deserves every penny.
Faochee was the one who said no masks back in March, now he says 2 masks. Yea he deserves something...
And your boy just said there is nothing we can do about the co, er cav, er vidco you know the thing. And the states took on distro on there own. They did great, just look at VA, NY, CA. You need to get a copy of cuomo's book on how to manage the virus. Now go back to mommy's basement and get a new MPD.

Reactions: BOP

easyliving45

Faochee was the one who said no masks back in March, now he says 2 masks. Yea he deserves something...
And your boy just said there is nothing we can do about the co, er cav, er vidco you know the thing. And the states took on distro on there own. They did great, just look at VA, NY, CA. You need to get a copy of cuomo's book on how to manage the virus. Now go back to mommy's basement and get a new MPD.

Is spelling difficult for you? is distribution to challenging a word? Or fauci or covid?

Are you 12?

limblips

PREMO Member
Is spelling difficult for you? is distribution to challenging a word? Or fauci or covid?

Are you 12?

I suggest that you learn spelling, rules for grammar, capitalization, sentence structure and the proper use of to, too, and two before you start asking about spelling. You also need to work on understanding satire and sarcasm. Now for you, it is off to mommy's basement to spank.

stgislander

PREMO Member
If he only spent as much time on grammer and spelling as he does making MPDs....
Vrai and David could probably go back to the day a particular MPD was created and see 15-20 MPDs that were created at the same time.

BOP

He deserves every penny.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you

He deserves every penny.
I bet your brain scan came back negative.

Think about that.😄

easyliving45

I suggest that you learn spelling, rules for grammar, capitalization, sentence structure and the proper use of to, too, and two before you start asking about spelling. You also need to work on understanding satire and sarcasm. Now for you, it is off to mommy's basement to spank.

You misspelled and improperly abbreviated dozens of words. You downplayed the seriousness of Covid by misspelling it repeatedly.

Why is it only you guys can make fun of a virus that has killed 300,000 Americans and make light of a riot that killed 6 innocent people and yet claim to be compassionate patriots?

limblips

PREMO Member
You misspelled and improperly abbreviated dozens of words. You downplayed the seriousness of Covid by misspelling it repeatedly.

Why is it only you guys can make fun of a virus that has killed 300,000 Americans and make light of a riot that killed 6 innocent people and yet claim to be compassionate patriots?
Here's an abbreviation for you. GFY.

easyliving45

It doesn't matter because even if I am 12 I am not available for whatever you want to do to me perv (another abbreviation for you.)

i guess 12 was a stretch you sound 8.

Is this how you want to spend you life?

Why don't you post a link? Debate something? You are the lowest form of internet dweller who contributes nothing .

limblips

PREMO Member
i guess 12 was a stretch you sound 8.

Is this how you want to spend you life?

Why don't you post a link? Debate something? You are the lowest form of internet dweller who contributes nothing .
Ok, you win. I quit. There is no way I can match your idiocy, immaturity, and stupidity. Congratulations.