And the envelope please...

...and the winner is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StanleyRugg

I think it's goin to be a good Christma for me too. I think Momma Rugg got me that proton accelerator I have been wantin.

Don't tell her I know, shhhhhh.

D

dems4me

StanleyRugg said:
I think it's goin to be a good Christma for me too. I think Momma Rugg got me that proton accelerator I have been wantin.

Don't tell her I know, shhhhhh.

:lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He is just sucking up :mad: He bought those tickets himself so he and the daughter could drink beer and eat Nachos while I'm at a cookie party :rolleyes:

The only thing I did was not pitch a ##### about it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This weekend!!!

The Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darling: Never underestimate the value of not pitching a &*^$%#.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Last year...

rack'm said:
True, she told us about this......

...we got ahold of a bunch for $115 each to see the Vikes. I'd had a pretty good Christmas business wise so...what the hell. I mean, you spend $50 each on people you like anyway, right? This year they don't get squat.

This year it would have been SO cool to do the Boys game but the same seats from the same guy were $400 each!

I lucked into this pair and it IS for the daughter, not me...

D

dems4me

Larry Gude said:
...we got ahold of a bunch for $115 each to see the Vikes. I'd had a pretty good Christmas business wise so...what the hell. I mean, you spend $50 each on people you like anyway, right? This year they don't get squat.

This year it would have been SO cool to do the Boys game but the same seats from the same guy were $400 each!

I lucked into this pair and it IS for the daughter, not me...

WTG - sorry in advance for your loss at Fed-Ex field sunday at 7:00pm :huggy:

j/k kind of sort of... :lol: Eitherway I hope you have a blast!! :dance: :clap:

Last edited by a moderator: