And the gloves are OFF!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
The Republican debate "JV" table, right out of the gate, Carly slams Hillary by noting that, unlike Clinton, Fiorina loves spending time with her husband. :boxing:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Thanks for the reminder! I'm making Artie Bucco's Vinegar Pork Chops, which seems appropriate for a debate dinner.

:dye:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Nothing says reason and logic like ad hominems.

I forget the question she was asked, but when Hill's goes around spouting about family values, victimization of women, and women's rights, I think her campaign stumping hubs - the potential 'First Philanderer' - is fair game. :shrug:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What are these chops you speak of? I did a quick search on Pinterest but came up empty handed. :shrug:

Artie's pork chop recipe

Last time we had these at the campground. Vrai's dish was the hit of the evening. So I hinted we needed to have it again. She was so nice to get all the stuff to do it again. Gonna be eating good tonight.(pretty much every night)

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I forget the question she was asked, but when Hill's goes around spouting about family values, victimization of women, and women's rights, I think her campaign stumping hubs - the potential 'First Philanderer' - is fair game. :shrug:

:yay: That's for sure!

I sat down late, because I had my Yoga class tonight. All the Zen I can get, I need before watching these things. :biggrin:

I saw the clip of Carly making this statement, and I agree it's fair game, but I still think she looks like a sourpuss when she says things like that. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Awesome, thanks! Looks easy (and tasty)!

It's very easy and better than you'd think it would be.

I thought Santorum was on fire tonight, and Huck was on point. So why do they all say that Carly won? Seriously, I'm sick of her "I am woman hear me roar" crap.

Hijinx

It's very easy and better than you'd think it would be.

I thought Santorum was on fire tonight, and Huck was on point. So why do they all say that Carly won? Seriously, I'm sick of her "I am woman hear me roar" crap.

If Carly brings on a belly ache. Hillary must make you hurl.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If Carly brings on a belly ache. Hillary must make you hurl.

That goes without saying.

I thought it was a pretty good show last night. Rubio did great but he's such a goody goody little Boy Scout that I want to give him a swirlie. Trump needs to drop that birther nonsense; even if you accept his excuse that it needs to be addressed and set aside, he still looks like a crazy person when he goes off on his rants. Cruz was pretty much perfect, but I can't vote for someone based on the things they say in a debate - you gotta look at everything.

I was thrilled to see Marco inform Cruz (and the audience) that you can't just abolish the IRS. That's a stupid proclamation and only stupid people cheer when some dumb politician says it. Cruz be like, "Just fill out a postcard!" and Rubio go, "Yeah, dummy, then where you gonna send it and who gonna keep the records?" I've been saying this since Ron Paul started blathering about it, so I was pleased that somebody finally schooled the masses.

I'm still annoyed that the masses don't have the same admiration for Christie that I have.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm still annoyed that the masses don't have the same admiration for Christie that I have.

Given what I'm seeing from these so-called 'non-establishment' folks, I'm starting to take a harder look at Christie and Kasich. Both coming out of blue states and some proven track records in getting things done, I have to lean towards that. I am just having a hard time getting past that they will continue to kick the can down the road. With this current congress, and their obvious desire for more spending and bigger government, will Any of these people push things the other way? I'm not convinced about any of them yet.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
proven track records in getting things done,

This is what this country needs, more than anything, right now. We need to stop electing amateurs and hope things work out. Get some proven leadership to run this country. This is why I feel a governor (or general, CEO, etc.) is better suited to be president than a senator or congressperson.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This is what this country needs, more than anything, right now. We need to stop electing amateurs and hope things work out. Get some proven leadership to run this country. This is why I feel a governor (or general, CEO, etc.) is better suited to be president than a senator or congressperson.

But I keep reminding myself that 'experienced' has gotten us in a worse place because the know the system and know how to manipulate it for their own purposes. I hate to do a Larry, but Bush gave birth to this whole distrust in the establishment; that we put our trust in these guys because they have this 'experience' and promise to get things done. Well, Bush sure got things done, and virtually destroyed this country. How can we ever trust this sort of person again? I really want to trust that Christie or Kasich will work towards reducing the size of government, less intrusion into our lives, stop with the gun control nonsense, get a grip on the debt, no more 'to big to fail'; and, if we're going to get into anymore wars, WIN!