And then there is Martina...

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

I must admit, it's amusing to watch them eat each other.

I never took Martina to be an in-your-face member of the gay/lesbian community. She has her preference and - unless I missed some stories - just wanted to be left alone.

I always felt her to be a fearless competitor who wanted to uphold the spirit of (fierce) competition. I think she (rightly) sees this transgender athlete silliness (primarily males participating as females) as a great undoing of everything she competed for (both on & off the tennis court).

Wonder if she'll join the #WalkAway (from the Dems/Left) movement. She certainly wouldn't be the only uncomfortable member of the LG community who wishes the rest of the attached alphabet would just go away.

--- End of line (MCP)

limblips

PREMO Member
But she is only L. She has no understanding of the BGTQ part of the movement and should not speak out on them.

Hijinx

I must admit, it's amusing to watch them eat each other.

Well she predicted this

"I also deplore what seems to be a growing tendency among transgender activists to denounce anyone who argues against them and to label them all as 'transphobes,'" she wrote. "That’s just another form of tyranny

She knew it was coming.

officeguy

But she is only L. She has no understanding of the BGTQ part of the movement and should not speak out on them.

The trans empire strikes back. The rest of the alphabet soup is already mad at the 'G' component as many of them are unabashedly male.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
The trans empire strikes back.

Very nice. :p Hadn't seen that before. "+ points" awarded.

The trans empire strikes back. The rest of the alphabet soup is already mad at the 'G' component as many of them are unabashedly male.

That was pretty much my take as well, but from the other side (my earlier comment, below).

Wonder if she'll join the #WalkAway (from the Dems/Left) movement. She certainly wouldn't be the only uncomfortable member of the LG community who wishes the rest of the attached alphabet would just go away.

--- End of line (MCP)