And While We are at it

HemiHauler

Anything and everything to condition kids for a future of a Police State. Get 'em used to it now, they will be less mouthy about it in the future.

UglyBear

On amazon Prime, series “Electric Dreams”, there’s an episode just about that.
Philip K. Dick was a genius to foresee this crud.

black dog

Free America
SMCPS will complete a full assessment and evaluation of the system to include cost and implications for future budgets with the intention to deploy across all high schools.

limblips

PREMO Member
I loved my public school years because of the myriad of sports and social clubs. Alas that was in the 60's - 70's. I would not send a child to a public indoctrination camp today. Home school or private would be the plan. There is a move afoot to get like minded parents together and form a homeschool like network of private teachers but I wonder how long the indoctrination gestapo will allow it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I had a friend in HS that brought a sawed off shotgun one day. He blew off half of the cement trashcan holder, put it back in his locker and walked away.

He was only suspended for a week. But he did get a mohawk, a couple of cases of beer and money for winning that bet. 😂

rio

Life is dangerous, nobody shall be allowed to LIVE. You will be allowed to exist, but only on certain terms. If you do not follow those terms you are a danger to everyone and your life will be banned.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I had a friend in HS that brought a sawed off shotgun one day. He blew off half of the cement trashcan holder, put it back in his locker and walked away.
Did you go to school with Michael Beck and the Warriors?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

He was only suspended for a week. But he did get a mohawk, a couple of cases of beer and money for winning that bet. 😂
Christ! The worst thing we did, was turn pigs loose in the hallways. Dayum!

Bare-ya-cuda

It was common to have our shotguns and rifles in the gun racks of our truck in high school on campus. Most vehicles were unlocked. Nothing ever happened.