And While We are at it

black dog

Free America
Northwestern HS did too.

One pair had their clothes snatched and hidden during their stunt. :lmao:

Thats funny. A few pics made it in one of the yearbooks. My smother still swears that its me in two of the pictures. To this day I still deny any involvement to her...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
chapticon early 80's??? i remember that, they got some of us farm boys to remove them. chackles ,olzack and others couldn't get the hogs out the doors.
Class of 1980. It was a few of us farm boys that turned them loose. I just held the door. I took Agriculture 1 in '77 or '78. Taking Ag1 was the only way my buddy could attend HS and not LMS for his freshman year. He wanted to up his game. He was bored by the middle school girls.

buddscreek

Class of 1980. It was a few of us farm boys that turned them loose. I just held the door. I took Agriculture 1 in '77 or '78. Taking Ag1 was the only way my buddy could attend HS and not LMS for his freshman year. He wanted to up his game. He was bored by the middle school girls.
thats it, i was class of 82. if i remember correctly john hall was the lead on that project.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
thats it, i was class of 82. if i remember correctly john hall was the lead on that project.
Indeed. Gary F. had a hand in it as well. My part was spur of the moment. I just happened to be sneaking out back to grab a quick smoke and Gary said , "Hold that door"! The rest is history. Good times...

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Lucky you weren't bused to Largo like the Bladensburg kids. One of my bil's and his brothers still get pissed off when its brought up. They were 70-78?
Hell, I was just glad I didn't get pushed into Gonzaga.