And you thought Aunt Jemima was scary! Meet Auntie Nicole....

Hijinx

The mother is a liar.
IMO she had no intention of getting them back, she dumped them on her sister and moved on.
I cannot think of anything they can charge her with , and that is too bad. she deserves some jail time.

That's my opinion and I am sticking to it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
One shudders to imagine the life these kids lived. I am not so much horrified that they're dead as horrified by what they experienced while alive. How did no one miss the one kid for a year?? No teachers, no neighbors, no other relatives...WTAF???

The average 1 year old baby weighs 22 lbs. Both of those kids - a 7 year old and a 5 year old - weighed less than that. Think about that. And nobody ****ing noticed.

CRHS89

It says she moved here from Ohio in 2019. I bet no one noticed because she probably didn't ever take the kids outside. Her neighbors probably didn't even know there were kids. Like you, I am more horrified at what they must have experienced than that they died. People suck.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
There are 4 go fund me webpages for the mom to get a few bucks. It appears that someone has offered to bury the kids for her. I'd rather see someone offer up the service instead of hand some cash over to the mom. It appears she has issues. And if she has substance abuse issues, then I hope nobody ponies up cash.

Hijinx

I suppose the mother is home free legally from any charges related to the deaths of these kids, but she is certainly morally guilty.
She left them with her sister and never looked back and her story that she was going to get them back is a bald faced lie IMO.
Obviously she never inquired even once as to their welfare.

She is POS from the word Go and sending money to her in a go fund me is insane.
Again IMO she doesn't care about getting the kids buried and some funeral director is going to get stung for the bill
If she didn't give a damn about them while they were alive she damned sure isn't worrying about paying the bill to bury them.
I don't have a problem with donations to bury the kids, but keep the mother out of it. She will take the money and not pay for the funeral.
Rotten scum that she is.

Escalade14

Go Rams!
How could she drive around with their remains in the trunk and not be affected by the smell of dead corpses, especially in the summer heat? You would think the smell of a rotting corpse is bad enough, but no doubt worse in hot weather.

Not only that, but part of the article mentions her allegedly telling an officer that because she got caught, she's more or less getting her '15 seconds of fame' on tv. The look in her mugshot isn't a look of remorse/regretfulness, it's only a 'feel sorry for me' look only because she can no longer get away with it

SamSpade

NEARLY as bad as the woman in my old neighborhood of the Ranch Estates, years ago. Moved there from Rockville, two foster kids - and they were both dead and in a freezer. She continued to collect the money, which may have been her motivation from the beginning.

I'd like to know what kind of people there are that treat others like this? Not even dumb animals do this - well maybe some. Insects and reptiles maybe but what kind of human being thinks it's ok?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
NEARLY as bad as the woman in my old neighborhood of the Ranch Estates, years ago. Moved there from Rockville, two foster kids - and they were both dead and in a freezer. She continued to collect the money, which may have been her motivation from the beginning.

I'd like to know what kind of people there are that treat others like this? Not even dumb animals do this - well maybe some. Insects and reptiles maybe but what kind of human being thinks it's ok?
I remember that.

mitzi

My first thought was were they not reported missing. Then the timeline. If they had no contact with people and schools were closed for Covid (if she even had them enrolled in school), there was no one to report them missing.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

One shudders to imagine the life these kids lived. I am not so much horrified that they're dead as horrified by what they experienced while alive. How did no one miss the one kid for a year?? No teachers, no neighbors, no other relatives...WTAF???

The average 1 year old baby weighs 22 lbs. Both of those kids - a 7 year old and a 5 year old - weighed less than that. Think about that. And nobody ****ing noticed.
We are all products of our environments. What to some is normal, to others, abnormal. Also, maybe the weight of these two is postmortem, and not when they were alive?