Andrea Mitchell Fears ‘Skyrocketing’ Approval for Trump Amid Pandemic

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Turning to former Obama administration official Jim Messina, Mitchell anxiously noted: “There is politics involved. We’ve heard very little from, for instance, the more likely, most likely nominee of the Democratic Party, Joe Biden. He’s having difficulty getting – projecting through this crisis as the campaign goes totally on hold.”

As if that wasn’t bad enough, the MSNBC host referenced positive poll numbers for Trump:

We’re also seeing some polls indicating the President’s approval ratings among Democrats and independents skyrocketing to their highest levels yet. Some 60% approval ratings for the way he’s handling this crisis as he continues to hold these briefings. The briefings are working for the President.
In frustration, she added: “No matter what he says, people seem to be seeing him as a leader, at least more people do.”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...ars-skyrocketing-approval-trump-amid-pandemic

Hijinx

Many liberals prayed for the economy to go bad. Now they cannot stand the way Trump is handling it.
And yet his ratings are up.
I guess that means you have to be careful what you pray for.

As for Biden this is the best thing that ever happened to him, it mean he makes less stupid remarks.
How can anyone in their right mind not see that Joe Biden is not in his.

Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I guess that means you have to be careful what you pray for.
At this point they have resorted to voodoo curses and animal sacrifices to derail the Trump presidency. Praying is so 2018.

glhs837

Power with Control
Saw a recap of Bidens Very Bad Week. They did let him out the house, and he fell flat on his face. Its quite apparent to anyone watching that he's simply not up to this.

herb749

Turning to former Obama administration official Jim Messina, Mitchell anxiously noted: “There is politics involved. We’ve heard very little from, for instance, the more likely, most likely nominee of the Democratic Party, Joe Biden. He’s having difficulty getting – projecting through this crisis as the campaign goes totally on hold.”

As if that wasn’t bad enough, the MSNBC host referenced positive poll numbers for Trump:

In frustration, she added: “No matter what he says, people seem to be seeing him as a leader, at least more people do.”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...ars-skyrocketing-approval-trump-amid-pandemic

She just let out of the bag why MSNBC & CNN don't want to show his briefings. Their lame excuses are a lie.

CPUSA

She just let out of the bag why MSNBC & CNN don't want to show his briefings. Their lame excuses are a lie.
Let them stop showing President Trump's daily briefings...and watch their ratings tank, once again...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Let them stop showing President Trump's daily briefings...and watch their ratings tank, once again...

They're only showing clips now, apparently. Honestly, I don't think their audience cares about information anyway. These are people who think Bernie and Uncle Joe should be delivering the PDBs too, just to make it politically fair.

Unfortunately every time they put Joe on camera things like this happen:

And Nicolle Wallace grinned like a dolt and desperately tried to cover for him. THAT is why normally abled people don't watch MSNBC.

SamSpade

They're only showing clips now, apparently. Honestly, I don't think their audience cares about information anyway. These are people who think Bernie and Uncle Joe should be delivering the PDBs too, just to make it politically fair.

Unfortunately every time they put Joe on camera things like this happen:

And Nicolle Wallace grinned like a dolt and desperately tried to cover for him. THAT is why normally abled people don't watch MSNBC.

There's an undercurrent of "Draft Cuomo" (because even though I don't like him one bit, he's actually behaving like a leader trying to solve problems) and I think it's a bit of buyer's remorse. Dems are seeing what we all saw before - Biden will implode before November. He always has.

SamSpade

You know, would it be such a bad thing if the Trump people hate actually BECAME the person they want him to be?

Even if you were to take the people I dislike most in the world - rather than hoping for their ruin, what I'd REALLY like to see is transformation.

Hijinx

No way Joe can make it to November in the state he is in.
The Democrats are going to have to give up on him, and their depth in people even half -assed qualified to run for President is at best shallow.
Can they go back and pick one of the losers or will they go with Hillary or the Mooch?

herb749

There's an undercurrent of "Draft Cuomo" (because even though I don't like him one bit, he's actually behaving like a leader trying to solve problems) and I think it's a bit of buyer's remorse. Dems are seeing what we all saw before - Biden will implode before November. He always has.

He's becoming more of a whiner than a leader. The press at his briefings are scared to ask him questions. They took forever to close schools.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Can they go back and pick one of the losers or will they go with Hillary or the Mooch?

They're talking about drafting Andrew Cuomo. :lol:

It really doesn't matter who they put up. They could give the nomination to my dog and roughly half the country would vote for him. The clueless Ds and the hate-Trumpers will vote for the Democrat, period. The media will tout whoever and sing their praises like they're the Second Coming, and the bots will do as they're told.

Honestly, I don't see how Joe Biden got a single primary vote, yet there it is.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Eric Garcetti is the hands down worst mayor I've ever seen in my life. No contest. Some may come close, but he is the King of ineptitude and corruption and flat out stupidity. And he won re-election with 81% of the vote.

I think that tells us all we need to know about Democrat voters.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
They're talking about drafting Andrew Cuomo. :lol:

It really doesn't matter who they put up. They could give the nomination to my dog and roughly half the country would vote for him. The clueless Ds and the hate-Trumpers will vote for the Democrat, period. The media will tout whoever and sing their praises like they're the Second Coming, and the bots will do as they're told.

Honestly, I don't see how Joe Biden got a single primary vote, yet there it is.
My mom is normally a Republican but she told me she is voting for Biden (or whatever Dem is the nominee) only because Trump won't shut up. Uh... not a good reason Mom. :rolleyes: