Angelic Trayvon Image Falls Appart

E

EmptyTimCup

:popcorn:

nothing but a thug ..........

NEWLY DISCOVERED VIDEO Previously Scrubbed From YouTube Shows Trayvon Martin Participating in Local Fight Club

The Wagist and Conservative Tree House exposed video of Trayvon Martin attending and possibly refereeing a local fight club brawl in Miami.

At least, the video “Anthony vs. Curtis” was there last month.

But, after his death the video was later scrubbed from his YouTube Channel.

[youtube links at article]

The video “Anthony vs. Curtis” has since been re-uploaded to YouTube. The video shows Trayvon engaged in actual and intentional violent conduct. You’ll notice Trayvon in the video, wearing a white cap with the striped shirt. You can hear his name called out about 5 seconds into the video.

You can also see Trayvon’s tattoo in the video.

The address of the home pictured in the other videos is linked to Trayvon’s mother Sybrina Fulton. I will not post the family’s home address here but it is clear that this is Trayvon’s YouTube account and his mother’s home. It appears that Trayvon was involved in and enjoyed underground fights. Certainly, he was not the little angelic child the MSM made him out to be.
Hat Tip Matt

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The mom isn't very bright and hopefully her procreation days are over. Did she really think this stuff wasn't going to come out?

Chris0nllyn

The Democrat Media Complex’s first rule about Trayvon’s Fight Club is you do not talk about Trayvon’s Fight club.

The Democrat Media Complex’s second rule about Trayvon’s Fight Club is you do not talk about Trayvon’s Fight club.

:killingme

moose1

ok all you PARENTS you better get on your child's facebook / youtube and emails and see what they are posting.
And oh by the way go by the Middle Schools and High Schools and see what goes on!!!
YOUR CHILD JUST MIGHT BE LABELED A THUG or anything else you want to call them.
Check them out you just might be surprised on what you find. And oh yes I would be willing to bet some of your children have posted pic with the middle finger up and they all think that is funny.
And the Youtube pic I did not see him fighting and do you know how many kids at school stand and watch fights and also film them and put them on Youtube and send around on phones.
So before you throw stones check you own FAMILY!!!!!!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
ok all you PARENTS you better get on your child's facebook / youtube and emails and see what they are posting.
And oh by the way go by the Middle Schools and High Schools and see what goes on!!!
Check them out you just might be surprised on what you find. And oh yes I would be willing to bet some of your children have posted pic with the middle finger up and they all think that is funny.
And the Youtube pic I did not see him fighting and do you know how many kids at school stand and watch fights and also film them and put them on Youtube and send around on phones.
I'm sorry you lost your thug son Trayvon but at least the break ins have subsided. :poorbaby:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Oh stop it. The pot smoking is one thing, but now this kid was involved in organized fist fights? A far cry from the innocent little cherub they tried to sell us originally.

And if you think all that is normal teenage behavior, then you may be the one with the problem in your family.

bcp

In My Opinion

Differnce is that our kids are alive and the thug trayvon is dead because of his chosen path.

glhs837

Power with Control

I'm on all three of my childrens facebook acounts, and you know what? No middle fingers, not pot smoking, and no fighting.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Oh stop it. The pot smoking is one thing, but now this kid was involved in organized fist fights? A far cry from the innocent little cherub they tried to sell us originally.

And if you think all that is normal teenage behavior, then you may be the one with the problem in your family.

With MMA becoming mainstream, I'd be willing to bet this is more common than you might think it is. Not a defense by any means, just a general statement.

DipStick

I'm on all three of my childrens facebook acounts, and you know what? No middle fingers, not pot smoking, and no fighting.

The middle finger pictures from Facebook have been proven to not be Trayvon. Even BreitBart.com verified that it wasn't Trayvon and that the image was circulated by a white supremacist organization.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The middle finger pictures from Facebook have been proven to not be Trayvon. Even BreitBart.com verified that it wasn't Trayvon and that the image was circulated by a white supremacist organization.

Whew?..that's a relief. With all the other stuff coming out, Martin is looking bad enough without that too.

:killingme

glhs837

Power with Control
With MMA becoming mainstream, I'd be willing to bet this is more common than you might think it is. Not a defense by any means, just a general statement.

MMA, in a controlled setting, that's one thing. Fight club type stuff in front of Moms house? That's another thing. A child doing that sort of thing, you would have to agree, would be viewed by most as more likely to be the agressor in a fight than a child who did not participate in such activities. This speaks to the media whitewash of Martins reputation.

Never said anything about that pic being Treyvons finger, did I? You challenged folks to look at their kids pages, and they might be surprised. I accepted your challenge. Nothing like that on my kids pages.

DipStick

MMA, in a controlled setting, that's one thing. Fight club type stuff in front of Moms house? That's another thing. A child doing that sort of thing, you would have to agree, would be viewed by most as more likely to be the agressor in a fight than a child who did not participate in such activities. This speaks to the media whitewash of Martins reputation.

Never said anything about that pic being Treyvons finger, did I? You challenged folks to look at their kids pages, and they might be surprised. I accepted your challenge. Nothing like that on my kids pages.

I did? :confused::shrug::confused:

As far as the instigator, I've said several times that I wasn't there. But since everyone on SOMD Forums was, I'd love to hear what went down.

bcp

In My Opinion

As far as the instigator, I've said several times that I wasn't there. But since everyone on SOMD Forums was, I'd love to hear what went down.

for the record, I was not there either.
I am however leaning very much to the theory that trayvon got what he asked for.
There just is not an equal amount of trash coming out as far as zimmerman goes.
This is not to say that zimmerman did not have a role in what lead up to the shooting. Just that poor little trayvon seems to have been a thug and if he was not killed this time, it might well have been the next. But he was certainly a candidate for this end.

glhs837

Power with Control

Maybe you didnt use the word challenge, but you certainly gave all the indications that you were challenging folks to look at their own kids pages. So I did, and nope, none of the activity listed was on their pages.

DipStick

Maybe you didnt use the word challenge, but you certainly gave all the indications that you were challenging folks to look at their own kids pages. So I did, and nope, none of the activity listed was on their pages.

I think you're confused homie, that wasn't my post. :buddies:

All I said, in response to Vrai saying it's not normal behavior, is that I'd be willing to bet it's more common than she thinks.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
So little T knew how to fight, even to the point that he may have participated in the activity for fun on a regular basis. Interesting. :coffee: