Angelina's opinion on the troop surge.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
While I applaud her efforts, I just can't see wasting money by giving it to the U.N. The corruption in that organization is incredible.

Christy

b*tch rocket
While I applaud her efforts, I just can't see wasting money by giving it to the U.N. The corruption in that organization is incredible.

I agree. I was simply suprised that she'd state anything positive about the US military efforts in Iraq. That ought to get her tarred and feathered by her Hollywood friends. She'll be relegated to B movies in no time.

R

RadioPatrol

I just read an newsletter from Glen Beck on this ....... he was amazed @ her comments .........

She goes on to say that she met with the troops and they don't want to come home. In fact, let me find this. "During my visit I met with Iraqi prime minister," blah, blah, blah. "My visit left me with even more deeply convinced that we not only have a moral obligation to help these displaced Iraqi families but also a serious long-term national security interest in ending this crisis," blah, blah, blah. "We cannot afford in my view to squander" -- listen to this one. "We cannot afford in my view to squander the progress that has made." She wants more money over there, blah, blah, blah. The question -- the question whether the surge was working: "I can only state what I witnessed. UN staff and those of nongovernmental organizations seem to feel they have the right set of circumstances to attempt a scale-up of their programs. When I asked the troops if they wanted to go home as soon as possible, they said they miss home but they feel invested in Iraq. They lost so many friends and they want to be a part of the humanitarian progress that they now feel is possible. It seems to me that this is now the moment to address the humanitarian side of the situation."

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Angelina Jolie gets it?