Animal Fair Reminder

navigator

All vendors must be set up and have vehicles off the fairway by 8:30am. The Pet Parade will begin at 11:00am with staging starting at 10:45am. Please drive carefully and thanks for your support. Remember to drop by the Snowflake Society table and the silent auction!

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Everyone looked wonderful at the parade. :yay:

Happy, your RMHs were so calm and just a great representative of the breed. Your foal took it all in stride as if she does exhibitions every weekend. :jameo:

Appy, what can I say, Vince was BEAUTIFUL! :diva: A real show off.

Persimon, love the on cue rear way to go :yahoo:

Everyone else looked great too. :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Here are a few pix of the baby and Dani. I wish the moving one from the side was closer, it's a wonderful shot!

Attachments

• Pony-1.jpg
    Pony-1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 130
  • Pony-2.jpg
    Pony-2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 131

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
And a couple more...
We had an aboloute blast!!
I had a hard time figuring out when we were to go in, since it was alphabetical, and i didn't recognize all the breeds that went before Rocky Mountain,
Someday i'll learn my alphabet. :lol:

mygoldenhorse...your other half has an EXCEPTIONAL seat bareback on that huge horse!! I was IMPRESSED!! (and jealous) :lol:

Attachments

• CoCoa-Danny-Pony.jpg
    CoCoa-Danny-Pony.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 125
  • Waiting-smaller.jpg
    Waiting-smaller.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 115

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
happyappygirl said:
And a couple more...
We had an aboloute blast!!
I had a hard time figuring out when we were to go in, since it was alphabetical, and i didn't recognize all the breeds that went before Rocky Mountain,
Someday i'll learn my alphabet. :lol:

mygoldenhorse...your other half has an EXCEPTIONAL seat bareback on that huge horse!! I was IMPRESSED!! (and jealous) :lol:

Bug and I both say, WAY CUTE!!!

K

Katie

My mom was there taking pictures. I have the CD and when I see some of the horse pictures I will load them.