Animals at a football game.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This is why I am a fan of postpartum abortion.

"Sorry kiddo. Mom and I gave it a shot and have decided it's just not working out. head or gut? Don't feel all alone. The referee is petitioning the state to abort us for raising you this way. So, our only chance in saving ourselves is to get rid of you."

Hoover

OMG #8 made it to the ref first - the rest of the team followed - it should be the whole team suspended. How horrible. The poor ref.

EASTERBUNNY77

Coaches and players violently attack youth football referee - Prep Rally - High School#Blog - Yahoo! Sports

The kid at 38 seconds should go to jail and when he gets out be barred from any sport for life.

I don't even want to open the link..it willl just upset and anger me. I watched the video yesterday of the father who organized a fight between his 16yr old son and another teen and when the son lost, the father started beating the other teen..horrible, my stomach hurt for hours after that one. I just have to wonder how society can expect our kids to not act like animals when the parents do.. so sad!!

onel0126

Bead mumbler
Firehoses, rubber bullets, tear gas, dogs, all should have been unleashed. And let me say ahead of time, my response would have been the same regardless of skin color, ethnicity, religion, gender......

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Well just after watching a minute of it I see why it all happened. :coffee:

Did you notice the "One of these things is not like the others..." too?

There were several zebra striped shirts on the field, but it seems the one that was attacked was a LITTLE different than the rest..

I think he was wearing Nikes..

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Did you notice the "One of these things is not like the others..." too?

There were several zebra striped shirts on the field, but it seems the one that was attacked was a LITTLE different than the rest..

I think he was wearing Nikes..

You saying you can take the zebra out of the jungle but not vice-versa?

yankee44

Also notice that at the 1:30 mark the fat bastard coach that started all this bull slipped out the back door. :smack:

Ponytail

All that and no one got shot? Really? Wow. Sarasota is SUCH a soft retirement community. Pansy football league. :rolleyes: