Ann Coulter: How 9/11 really happened

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
These are the reasons 9/11 happened: Ann Coulter
Interesting points made here; Of course, she's a rabid conservative who believes all liberals are lying, weak-kneed, low-life scumbags, who will stoop to new lows in order to reclaim the White House.
I think she rates them right next to snake $h!t!

But wait; That's just my opinion!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:cool: That is why I like her. She doen't pull many punches.

She cuts right to the heart of the matter and speaks her mind, whether you appreciate it or not.

Liberal spin on many of these matters tend to "cloud" the facts. But I think she has a tremendous ability to see through their lies and present evidence to the contrary.

You can believe it , or make up your own mind(liberal BS).

Probably, the truth lies in between, maybe.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by penncam
Probably, the truth lies in between, maybe.
Penn, you're older than me and I watched this all happen in real time, so I KNOW you did too. There's no maybe - the way Ann laid it out is the way it happened.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
That sounds pretty close to the truth to me too. Especially Clinton and Clarke standing around doing nothing until the impeachment trial was going on. Then complaining about references to "wag the dog."

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Well, isn't this just special?

:cool: Very Awkward Facts
Considering the testimony Richard Clarke presented to the 9/11 Commision, besides being an opportunist, he's a very bad liar, it seems.

Hessian

Excellent find!

Nice spot Penn!
I only wish that it was read by 20-40 million instead of a few thousand! Have other Republicans been able to be clear and articulate regarding Clark's not-so-hidden agenda?