Anne Heche

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm really annoyed about the coverage of her death. She was a crazy drunk and drug addict who resisted treatment, and proceeded to crash into someone's home and destroy not only their living quarters, but their home based business as well. The woman Heche victimized is not only homeless, she is suddenly unemployed. And for some reason the coverage is sympathetic.....toward Heche.

What is wrong with these people??

You can be all like, "Oh, at least the home occupant isn't dead!" but that is retarded. Anne Heche killed herself and tried to take out others with her. That is a terrible person and not deserving of sympathy. And anyone who is all Ts&Ps for this loon needs a thump on the head.

BOP

Honestly, I had to look up who she even is/was. Never heard of her.
Honestly, I didn't even know she was still alive.

I knew she was Ellen's girlfriend until her biological IED went off, and suddenly, she never was into chicks. Or something.

She was in some movie or another, but honestly, don't care enough to look it up.

Hijinx

IMO she was pretty typical for Hollywood.
There are damned few of them out there who are playing with a full deck.
Drugs, bi-sexuality, booze, celebrity is a tough thing to handle when your peers are freaks.

Reactions: BOP

PJay

Anne Heche Lifetime Movie ‘Girl in Room 13’ Will Still Premiere Following Car Accident​

“This project is important to … each and every one of us. We all started to make a film that would bring attention to the appalling issue of human sex trafficking. We hope that this film moves you and that you are just as inspired as Anne was to help us with our with our mission to stop violence against women.”

Not knowing much about her found she shared her father raped her when she was a child..more than once. People didn't believe her..her mother being one of them. Truly horrific, if true.

phreddyp

She was in Six days and seven nights with Harrison Ford some guy from Friends and a really hot chick who danced at the resort. She was not bad in the movie but the other chick made her look like a used tire.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
She was in Six days and seven nights with Harrison Ford some guy from Friends and a really hot chick who danced at the resort. She was not bad in the movie but the other chick made her look like a used tire.
Angelica - Jacqueline Obradors

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not knowing much about her found she shared her father raped her when she was a child..more than once. People didn't believe her..her mother being one of them. Truly horrific, if true.

Her siblings didn't believe her, either. She also said her father was gay, so you wouldn't think a gay man would be raping his daughter.

SamSpade

She always struck me as someone who was ultimately doomed - because everything she touched seemed to explode.