Another baby! :)

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
We have been really blessed with our foal crop so far this year...This little dude is AWESOME. His dam is 16'3 and he was over 42 inches at birth! Super friendly, and a cutie! Hope you like the pics!

Attachments

• Small Shooter 2 day 3.jpg
    Small Shooter 2 day 3.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 134
  • small Shooter and Wendy day 2.jpg
    small Shooter and Wendy day 2.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 170
  • small Shooter 2 day walk1.jpg
    small Shooter 2 day walk1.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 150
W

Wenchy

Wow! That face and those legs! He's absolutely amazing. Thanks for the pics. :yay:

I know nil about horses, but I want him.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
appendixqh said:
We have been really blessed with our foal crop so far this year...This little dude is AWESOME. His dam is 16'3 and he was over 42 inches at birth! Super friendly, and a cutie! Hope you like the pics!

OMG, he is so cute. What great pics. :cheesy:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Pasofever said:
Did you save colostrum for our bank??

Hey Paso! Yes...I drew a whopping 1/2 pint from her. She would milk in two good bursts and then nothing. The next day her milk came in, but she is not a heavy milker from the start so she was not the most helpful! The good news is the little colostrum she produces is of high quality.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Thanks...I am glad you all love him! I think he is adorable (but doesn't every mom think their kid is cute?) :lmao:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
appendixqh said:

Congrats, look at those legs....Very cute!!!

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
MoochCat said:
HUGE LEGS!!
Wow..did not know babies had such long legs!
(is tht typical?)
Ver pretty foal.. :flowers:

Thanks! :howdy:

I would say the "average" Qh / TB would foal would be about 38 or 39 inches. I had one as small as 32, and this is definately my largest at almost 43 inches. He has legs of a spider monkey, but was super strong so he was up and nursing in about an hour. His momma is the coolest mare ever with her disposition, so I really look forward to when this guy is ready to start under saddle, really pleased with him!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
appendixqh said:
Thanks! :howdy:

I would say the "average" Qh / TB would foal would be about 38 or 39 inches. I had one as small as 32, and this is definately my largest at almost 43 inches. He has legs of a spider monkey, but was super strong so he was up and nursing in about an hour. His momma is the coolest mare ever with her disposition, so I really look forward to when this guy is ready to start under saddle, really pleased with him!

So whatcha gonna name him????