Another boy...

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
"Gambol" was born yesterday (4/3/09) around noon. :yahoo:
Colt, looks to be black, 4 whites, a wide blaze/apron face, a spotty/lacey bum, and looks to be 2 blue eyes. He's just like his mom, Tiger Lily, plus spots!
Dad, His Mir Image+++/, is a nose-to-toes leopard spot half arab Appaloosa stud (the last picture attached). Mom is a Heinz 57 as far as we know.

Attachments

• lebo and gambol 085.JPG
    lebo and gambol 085.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 131
  • lebo and gambol 090.JPG
    lebo and gambol 090.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 145
  • lebo and gambol 078.JPG
    lebo and gambol 078.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 134
  • lebo and gambol 091.JPG
    lebo and gambol 091.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 127
  • image-zone-9-pg.jpg
    image-zone-9-pg.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Colt, looks to be black, 4 whites, a wide blaze/apron face, a spotty/lacey bum, and looks to be 2 blue eyes. He's just like his mom, Tiger Lily, plus spots!
Dad, His Mir Image+++/, is a nose-to-toes leopard spot half arab Appaloosa stud (the last picture attached). Mom is a Heinz 57 as far as we know.

Cute foal Congrats

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Pretty baby boy, love the Appaloosa in him. Congratulations. Love the spots on the dad!
I love Appaloosa's, any spot is a good spot. Hope you post more pictures of him as he grows.

devinej

so your signature and the parentage of your colt just don't seem to go together - how'd you decide to breed this one?

no offence, cute baby and everything.

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
Thanks everyone for the positive comments. :howdy:

Devine-- Pedigrees aren't the deal breaker for me. Some horses can have an outstanding pedigree but suck at life. I look at performance and conformation first and foremost. Then comes personality, then pedigree. In this case the dam is a 14 hand pony that can out jump most other horses in the jumper ring (we've competed up to 3'6"), as well as the cross country field (where we have schooled training courses and preliminary fences). The sire speaks for himself with pedigree, performance, and conformation. I also was looking at what I wanted to improve on the mare; in this case, maybe a dishier head, taller, a little calmer undersaddle (which may be a previous training issue on the dam's part, who knows), and a little more uphill. The resulting foal is also for a personal horse. We'll see soon enough if it was an investment or a mistake. So far, it's been an investment.
And no offence taken. :wink:

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
New pictures, taken about a week ago. This was his first turnout. Such a nut, he just zips around all over the place. :dye:

raceandgambol011.jpg

raceandgambol022.jpg

raceandgambol054.jpg

raceandgambol066.jpg

raceandgambol083.jpg

raceandgambol080.jpg

raceandgambol047.jpg

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

Just wondering are you English?? Bum isn't something you hear typically. My mom and sisters were all born in England!!! Mom raised there so I was just wondering!!:buddies: