Another chain restaurant coming!

Littlebit

Yes, I saw, feel the same as you. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a really sucky chain also. Pretty much garbage food. Didn't like it when it was here before so why bring it back.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
We should start a betting pool on which local restaurant establishments will be closing up next. Bon Buffett went out...I can think of several that are not far behind. With the gross over-saturation of "eaterys" in the area, there are going to be a lot of shuttered buildings....

stgislander

PREMO Member
We should start a betting pool on which local restaurant establishments will be closing up next. Bon Buffett went out...I can think of several that are not far behind. With the gross over-saturation of "eaterys" in the area, there are going to be a lot of shuttered buildings....

I actually enjoyed Bon Buffeaty for lunch. Maybe they are just moving up to Mechanicsville/Charlotte Hall. :drummer:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I actually enjoyed Bon Buffeaty for lunch. Maybe they are just moving up to Mechanicsville/Charlotte Hall. :drummer:

You could be right. Crafty owners prolly had advance access to the report from the new economic development committee. They know a business boom when they see one.:coffee:

Mr_Bond_Got_Em

Digusting. I will never ever eat at this place...gross. I hope it goes out of business...

Such a small lot too, for a buffet style restuarant.