Another day, another "senior moment" from Uncle Joe

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Yet Trump recommends the meatloaf and progs are ready to have him declared insane.....

Hijinx

I don't disagree with you about Biden, he's too old in my opinion but *hit like Biden's remarks happen to best of them.

Daily??

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It only seems like Trump makes a gaffe on a daily basis.

Actually it doesn't happen that often. But when it does, the media spends a week harping on it and declaring the end of the world :cds: That's probably why you think it happens more frequently.

But note the silence on Joe's machine gun gaffements? Maybe a mention, then....move along, nothing to see, did you hear that Trump is trying to kill all gays and black people?

SamSpade

It only seems like Trump makes a gaffe on a daily basis.

Biden has a MUCH longer history of making these kinds of gaffes.
I remember some whoppers back in the 2008 election - like during the debates saying "All you have to do is go down Union Street with me in Wilmington and go to Katie's Restaurant ...." - apparently unaware that not only had it been closed for ten years, but it wasn't on Union Street.

But he really shone back in '88 when he was running for President - plagiarizing a speech - bragging that he graduated in the top half of his law school class (76th out of 85). Talking about his marching for civil rights - when it finally came to light and he acknowledged, he never did any such thing. So he's either lying or he just doesn't know any better, neither of which are comforting.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think Joe's biggest gaffe - the one that made me go....wow... - is when he enthused about how FINALLY! there was a clean articulate bright black man who could run for President. That's a storybook, man! Because, dang it, whoever heard of a clean articulate bright black man until Obama came along???

That one, to me, goes down in gaffe history.

Reactions: BOP

transporter

Actually it doesn't happen that often. But when it does, the media spends a week harping on it and declaring the end of the world :cds: That's probably why you think it happens more frequently.

But note the silence on Joe's machine gun gaffements? Maybe a mention, then....move along, nothing to see, did you hear that Trump is trying to kill all gays and black people?

Actually that is likely true...Trump doesn't do gaffes very often.

Who has time for gaffes when one is lying at a pace like Trump???

black dog

Free America

Attachments

• Cry-Trump still President.jpg
    Cry-Trump still President.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 217

littlelady

God bless the USA
Actually that is likely true...Trump doesn't do gaffes very often.

Who has time for gaffes when one is lying at a pace like Trump???

Do you want to live under Socialsm? Just wondering. We have all seen how well that has worked for other countries.

Sapidus

I think Joe's biggest gaffe - the one that made me go....wow... - is when he enthused about how FINALLY! there was a clean articulate bright black man who could run for President. That's a storybook, man! Because, dang it, whoever heard of a clean articulate bright black man until Obama came along???

That one, to me, goes down in gaffe history.

Let's see that quote

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Stupidus, that was so widely reported that I can't believe this is the first you're hearing of it.

Reactions: BOP

Sapidus

Are you kidding me? How about if I let you hear it?

So would you rather something politically incorrect that half the racists on here agreee with ( what Biden said)

or something idiotic that Trump said

• (On Puerto Rico) 'This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water.'
    • 'I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.

This_person

So would you rather something politically incorrect that half the racists on here agreee with ( what Biden said)

or something idiotic that Trump said

• (On Puerto Rico) 'This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water.'
    • 'I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.
Nice excuse, but does nothing to limit his racist-ness. Biden is a Democrat, was happy with Byrd the Kleagle of the KKK in his party and his Senate (and endorsing him for VP, though Byrd was so old and senile he thought he was endorsing Biden for president), thinks you need to speak a different language to go to 7-11, and any innuendo you can make about Trump does not change Biden's racist behavior and comments in the slightest.

If you don't want Trump because you THINK he's racist based on innuendo, you certainly can't excuse Biden who has said openly racist things, can you? Are you THAT hypocritical?

Sapidus

Nice excuse, but does nothing to limit his racist-ness. Biden is a Democrat, was happy with Byrd the Kleagle of the KKK in his party and his Senate (and endorsing him for VP, though Byrd was so old and senile he thought he was endorsing Biden for president), thinks you need to speak a different language to go to 7-11, and any innuendo you can make about Trump does not change Biden's racist behavior and comments in the slightest.

If you don't want Trump because you THINK he's racist based on innuendo, you certainly can't excuse Biden who has said openly racist things, can you? Are you THAT hypocritical?

Jesus, you are really stretching things pretty thin there.

Remember how many white nationalist and KKK members and racist of all stripes voiced their support for trump?

The fact that you believe calling Obama articulate is a dig at other blacks speaks more to your view of the black community.

Biden was saying what half the bigots on here felt, responded too and voted for.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Remember how many white nationalist and KKK members and racist of all stripes voiced their support for trump?
The fact that you believe calling Obama articulate is a dig at other blacks speaks more to your view of the black community.
Biden was saying what half the bigots on here felt, responded too and voted for.

:lmao:

This_person

I can't speak to what bigots like democrats think and vote for, but yes, I think a senator needing to imagine that a black man (who also was a senator) is "storybook" for being clean and articulate (and good looking, let's not forget good looking) is noteworthy. See, we conservatives don't see it odd or remarkable that a black man is articulate. That's not worthy of comment, let alone being "storybook" to us - it's just "normal" to us.

But, we didn't start the KKK or have a Klanbake for a presidential nominating convention, and we fought FOR not against the 14th amendment, the civil rights movement, etc.