Another day in the life of...

I don't live in a neighborhood and hear them from time to time. :shrug:

I see... My neighborhood is quiet... but I still wont go outside to smoke a cigarette if I am home alone at night because there could be a serial killer waiting to pounce! avatar29956_50.gif I wait until hubby gets home - and by then I am having a nicotine fit. :cds:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I see... My neighborhood is quiet... but I still wont go outside to smoke a cigarette if I am home alone at night because there could be a serial killer waiting to pounce! View attachment 93561 I wait until hubby gets home - and by then I am having a nicotine fit. :cds:

:ohwell: You really make me worry about you. I have no idea where you live, but I know if I lived close, I'd come sit with you and protect you from the serial killer...and some spiders - not all. :huggy:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I see... My neighborhood is quiet... but I still wont go outside to smoke a cigarette if I am home alone at night because there could be a serial killer waiting to pounce! View attachment 93561 I wait until hubby gets home - and by then I am having a nicotine fit. :cds:

I go in the garage when it's cold or the front porch when it is warm. :yay:

It's a good thing that you're married. You would not survive if you were single. :lol:

:frown: I havent always been this scared of everything... I used to just be slightly scared of everything and now most things give me a panic attack if I am not careful. avatar29956_50.gif

Watching "Dexter" probably isn't in my best interest. :coffee: