Another Democrat City: Woman raped on train as bystanders did nothing, police say

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The man was arrested and the woman was taken to a hospital

A woman was raped by a stranger on a commuter train in suburban Philadelphia in the presence of other riders who a police official said "should have done something."

Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt of the Upper Darby Police Department said officers were called to the 69th Street terminal around 10 p.m. Wednesday after the assault on the westbound train on the Market-Frankford Line.

An employee of the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority who was in the vicinity as the train went past called police to report that "something wasn’t right" with a woman aboard the train, Bernhardt said.

Gee. I hope he was vaccinated and wearing a mask.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Castration may not be the solution to stopping crimes like this, but it may cause the next slug to think twice.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is what you become when you choose to live in some Democrat urban nightmare - a person who ignores a woman being raped right there in front of you.

What are you going to do, get involved? Ugh. Then not only do you endanger yourself, but because it's typically a non-white perp you may get Chavined if you injure him and now you're famous on CNN and Twitter with all the psychos terrorizing your family. And it's not like the DA is going to bring charges anyway - I'll bet that guy is back on the streets right now. So you've caused yourself a lot of trouble for nothing.

It says right in the story that the perp is known to police, so clearly it's not his first offense. And yet there he was.

black dog

Free America
This is what you become when you choose to live in some Democrat urban nightmare - a person who ignores a woman being raped right there in front of you.

What are you going to do, get involved? Ugh. Then not only do you endanger yourself, but because it's typically a non-white perp you may get Chavined if you injure him and now you're famous on CNN and Twitter with all the psychos terrorizing your family. And it's not like the DA is going to bring charges anyway - I'll bet that guy is back on the streets right now. So you've caused yourself a lot of trouble for nothing.

It says right in the story that the perp is known to police, so clearly it's not his first offense. And yet there he was.

Pull your hoodie over your head and give him the Jake "The Snake" Roberts Sleeper Hold...

At minium folks should have called 911, at best a good Samaritan could have busted a cap in his noggin...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
At minium folks should have called 911,

Against a POC? The Democrats say that's racist and will happily drag you through several news cycles, perhaps publish your personal information on Twitter so the psychos can dogpile on your boss to demand you be fired. Follow your children to school. Harass your wife at the grocery store. Stand outside your home screaming and rioting all night.

This is what they do, and why people don't want to get involved.

Tech

Reading the story I was hit with such an aroma memory. That area use to be so hardcore Republican that Chicago Daley took notes. Just couldn't fight the cancer from Philly.

black dog

Free America
Against a POC? The Democrats say that's racist and will happily drag you through several news cycles, perhaps publish your personal information on Twitter so the psychos can dogpile on your boss to demand you be fired. Follow your children to school. Harass your wife at the grocery store. Stand outside your home screaming and rioting all night.

This is what they do, and why people don't want to get involved.

More the reason not to live in a liberal enclave, not often that happens in small town America.
If there is a problem folks tend to stand up, in flyover America.

black dog

Free America
Amen to that. I just don't want those people getting dissatisfied with the mess they made and come here to screw up my state.

Dont worry they will, in the last two years we have had hundreds move here and rehab empty homes.
This summer has been a transformation, We have virtually no vacant homes left here. Most are coming from north indy from the upper middle class areas to buy and live cheaper. A decent 2-3 bedroom home has almost tripled in two years...
I was going to snowbird in a few years out of this home, now i'm thinking to sell it and float between the farm and the east coast...