Another Disappointing Dinner Out

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I have eaten at Red Robin exactly twice and neither were my choice. The first time was probably in the first year they opened and the burger was okay except it tasted like it had been doused in salt. Second time was about two years ago and same thing. No reason to try them a third time.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Red Robin is in death throes from what I've read.
Huh. I'm wearing my shocked face...

Funny too..always meant to stop in and try the place but never seemed to get around to it. Guess I never will.

This area does a remarkable job of making nearly every chain restaurant mediocre at best.....wonder why that is?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This area does a remarkable job of making nearly every chain restaurant mediocre at best.....wonder why that is?

Because people don't know how to eat. That great Vietnamese place in Leonardtown lasted about a year, but Red Robin pulls a crowd almost every night. Go figure.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Because people don't know how to eat. That great Vietnamese place in Leonardtown lasted about a year, but Red Robin pulls a crowd almost every night. Go figure.
I write it off to being too lazy to venture far off Rt 235.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
There was a BBQ place in the new strip just down from the Burchmart.

Urban BBQ. Went there once and it was enough.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yep, its was where the Bottom of the Hill Tavern is now, before that it was the Viet Namese place, before that it was an Arizona Pizza, I think, and before that it was a Perkins.
Between being Arizona and Vietnamese there was another one in there for a while.. Rustic something or other?...