Another dog treat recall

PrepH4U

Boots and Barkley Bully Stick Dog Treats Recall

Boots and Barkley Bully Sticks Dog Treats Recall

by Mike Sagman

September 21, 2012 – Kasel Associated Industries of Denver, CO is voluntarily recalling its Boots and Barkley American Beef Bully Sticks product because it may be contaminated with Salmonella.

The event was reported by the FDA in a news release dated September 21, 2012.

Lilypad

My local bank was handing out dog treats to customers-inside and at the drive-thru...when one was handed to me I asked what brand it was? It was a cheap Dollar Store brand made in China; I educated the teller and she threw the box in the trash! :yay::yay:

frequentflier

happy to be living
My local bank was handing out dog treats to customers-inside and at the drive-thru...when one was handed to me I asked what brand it was? It was a cheap Dollar Store brand made in China; I educated the teller and she threw the box in the trash! :yay::yay:

We provide treats for the PNC in Solomons drive through...guaranteed they are made in the USA!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Boots and Barkley are made in the U.S.A....:ohwell:

I was referring to the post about the bank drive thru giving out biscuits about treats made in China...

B&B is the Target brand, I think. Never heard of them before now. I expect a recall could happen to any treats or foods; human or pet.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I was referring to the post about the bank drive thru giving out biscuits about treats made in China...

B&B is the Target brand, I think. Never heard of them before now. I expect a recall could happen to any treats or foods; human or pet.

Yes it is. Checked my stash the other day. None of these. Actually, they only have 3 cookies left :frown:.