Another ghost encounter?

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Its early in the morning, I am sitting in the man cave on the computer, both of the dogs sleeping on the floor by my feet.

The handler is across the hall, asleep in our bedroom.

Then I hear the handler out in the kitchen talking and both the dogs get up and go running down the hall, tails wagging to say good morning to her.

When I make it to the kitchen, there is nobody in there but the dogs.

I walk back down the hall and look in our bedroom. The handler is sound asleep in the bed. There is no way she could have made it from the kitchen back to the bedroom without me seeing her.

So who or what did the dogs and I hear this time?

You drifted off and only thought you heard it?

You should contact Buddy Lee. He loves stuff like this.

When this happens in my house, usually something has fallen over in the attic... like golf clubs... or something. :ohwell:

I hope the evil spirits get out of your house and don't eat the flesh off of your face. :huggy:

Beta

Smile!
someone planted a tape recorder to #### with you. ghosts aren't slick enough to mimick peoples voices.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
someone planted a tape recorder to #### with you. ghosts aren't slick enough to mimick peoples voices.

The last time something like this happened, it was my sons voice and the dogs reacted the same way but my son wasn't even home.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I'm going with parrot or tape recorder.

We bought the house brand new. I think a south of the border person fell into the concrete when they were pouring the basement and they just covered him up, now he is coming back to haunt us.

Beta

Smile!
We bought the house brand new. I think a south of the border person fell into the concrete when they were pouring the basement and they just covered him up, now he is coming back to haunt us.

nah. if that were the case, you'd hear the accent.

"Scuse me senor, I am your wife. I need tacos!"