Another ghost encounter?

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Oh and FYI don't call all of them Mexicans.... I did once and he heard me and he said "I am not Mexican I'm am from El Salvador, Mexicans are dirty"

MMDad

Lem Putt
We bought the house brand new. I think a south of the border person fell into the concrete when they were pouring the basement and they just covered him up, now he is coming back to haunt us.

With your son's voice? Does your son know the words to "La Cucaracha?"

Obviously senility kicking in. You old people really crack me up.

HollyRockJT

Jus Chillin...
I always talk to my 'ghost'

Toys go off, or water goes dripping out of the shower head 5-10 minutes after I get done, lights flicker, whatever it may be...

I just ask - you like that toy huh..

Did you have a good shower?

You're going to break my lightswitch you keep that up...

The kids will look at me like an idiot, but I'm used to it now :lol:

MMDad

Lem Putt
You are getting up in the years too. :coffee:

Catching up to you...

I did live in a house with a ghost, but it was over 100 years old. It was an old guy in a dark blue suit. He didn't do anything scary or mean, he'd just be there in the mirror or in my peripheral vision, then when i turned he'd be gone.

Never heard of a house being haunted if nobody has died there. You should look to see if it was the site of some mass murder or something.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Catching up to you...

I did live in a house with a ghost, but it was over 100 years old. It was an old guy in a dark blue suit. He didn't do anything scary or mean, he'd just be there in the mirror or in my peripheral vision, then when i turned he'd be gone.

Never heard of a house being haunted if nobody has died there. You should look to see if it was the site of some mass murder or something.

Ghost can be attached to objects... Not just houses. Ex bf has a old bible I mean this thing is from 1810 it has the date in it and where ever he moved he was navy it followed him.

Beta

Smile!
You don't really get old till you hit 28...

finger.gif

:mad:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Catching up to you...

Maybe its my old pets, can they come back and haunt?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Rich keeps telling me that me is gonna have Buddy Lee come over with some ghost hunting equipment.

Yeah do that and let us know what comes from it. I have been building up my confidence to go back to Point Lookout again. I have not been there in about 25 years after being touched by someone in the women's bathroom at night and the light wouldn't work. I ran out of that bathroom terrified ....

People that are sensitive to stuff like that can tell. I am not offering myself up for that though - I have enough unwanted/unexpected encounters that I do not want to willingly walk into one and know what is probably going to happen (it scares me). I get an amazing number of premonitions on a regular basis (small stuff, nothing major), but none that have led to me a winning lottery ticket yet LOL.

Interestingly the house I am in now was built around 1950 and I do not feel any strong presence there thankfully. I have been in many homes where I sense strong feelings, and I have SEEN several dead people also. The seeing part is the freaky part. I followed up on the people I saw and found out someone who looked like the person I saw had lived and/or died there ooooweeeeeoooooo.