Another Murder in St. Mary's County

Vince

Got to ban those nasty guns. If they were banned, none of these shootings would have happened. :sarcasm:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
It is sad that our Community - where we make our home, work, send our kids to school, etc. -is turning into such a dangerous place. Terribly sad.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It is sad that our Community - where we make our home, work, send our kids to school, etc. -is turning into such a dangerous place. Terribly sad.

There is a terrible amount of stress all over the place these days. Lost homes, lost jobs, loss of sense of how things work, of what direction one should go, who to trust. It just puts enormous pressure on people so that when one otherwise small thing gives way, ( I am guessing here ) individuals over react more so than maybe they would in better times where it was just one thing going wrong, a relationship, rather than everything.

officeguy

There is a terrible amount of stress all over the place these days. Lost homes, lost jobs, loss of sense of how things work, of what direction one should go, who to trust. It just puts enormous pressure on people so that when one otherwise small thing gives way, ( I am guessing here ) individuals over react more so than maybe they would in better times where it was just one thing going wrong, a relationship, rather than everything.

And they all had a hard childhood that turned them to this life of crime, right ?

This guy should have never been in the streets. If our judges continue to give sentences of 6 months for armed robbery and 10 days for a concealed weapons charges, we can't be suprised if we see more violent crime.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
All I needed to see was the headline:

Gunman in Latest Shooting Has Extensive Criminal History in SOMD

OMG, I'm just agape with shock!

:sarcasm:

Forget the guns; lock these mother####ers up and gas the worst ones and there will be an enormous drop in crime.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Did you read the story and see this guy's picture? Yeah, I'm sure he was pulling down 6 legit figures, then the economy tanked and sent him to a life of crime...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What did I miss - when I click on the link I see an article about a man being shot and it happened on February 11th.....

Look at the bright red & yellow box on the right of the page. The full story isn't up yet.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What did I miss - when I click on the link I see an article about a man being shot and it happened on February 11th.....

Whoops! That's what I saw, too. The story referenced in OP is on the right in a yellow box.

But my comments still stand and I'll bet you $10 right here and now that this new murderer has prior arrests.

glhs837

Power with Control
Hmmm, Douglas Court is the new little cul-de-sac that isnt far away from you Vrai. Those places are listed in the +250K range, not the sort of joints a drug dealer or career criminal would be into normally. I'll reserve judgement on this one.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Hmmm, Douglas Court is the new little cul-de-sac that isnt far away from you Vrai. Those places are listed in the +250K range, not the sort of joints a drug dealer or career criminal would be into normally. I'll reserve judgement on this one.

I passed it this am on my way to work....

those houses are very new.... maybe 2yrs old... if that...

officeguy

Nevermind it's off to the side in yellow. I don't see anything about an extensive criminal record though...

You are right. Hard to keep your murders straight in St Marys these days. The guy with the long record was the shooter for the incident on the 11th, nothing mentioned about the recent one.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Did you read the story and see this guy's picture? Yeah, I'm sure he was pulling down 6 legit figures, then the economy tanked and sent him to a life of crime...

When did not reading the story first ever stop you from an initial reaction? And not only dirt bags off the wife. And lots of people are suffering and otherwise decent folks do snap.

But, don't let any of that get in the way of a good snark.

When did not reading the story first ever stop you from an initial reaction? And not only dirt bags off the wife. And lots of people are suffering and otherwise decent folks do snap.

But, don't let any of that get in the way of a good snark.

You sound stressed... :eyebrow:

Run away! Everybody run away! He has stress and he knows how to use it... :jameo: