Another new restaurant?

ltown81

DB Mcmillians was run by the Robin who has some relation to Lenny's....these people are different.

That's what I thought, ran into Robyn when the Irish(?, now a 4Eyes or eyeglass place) place opened 5 or 6 yrs ago and wondered where she ended up after that. Used to eat at River's Edge almost weekly back when she was there.

ginwoman

I wonder why no one has started up at the Cheeseburger In Paradise building in Wildewood. That should be a hot location.

glhs837

Power with Control
I wonder why no one has started up at the Cheeseburger In Paradise building in Wildewood. That should be a hot location.

So, what does well there? Certainly not another steakhouse. Not another Mexican place. I've been pondering what you might do there.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I thought I did hear that someone had agreed on terms and would be moving in.
Unfortunately I don't remember who that was. Fuddruckers comes to mind. Aka Burger Joint II

ltown81

They want 15K a month. Greene Turtle looked at it and backed out. Chain restaurants are not growing now, and the rent, plus new equipment, plus remodel to make it not look like Cheeseburger is too much for most smaller places.

BernieP

Resident PIA
They want 15K a month. Greene Turtle looked at it and backed out. Chain restaurants are not growing now, and the rent, plus new equipment, plus remodel to make it not look like Cheeseburger is too much for most smaller places.
that sounds familiar, either way, heard someone was interested. Hadn't heard they backed out.
What we need is a bone-a-fide strip club.
That would get everyone's attention, one of a kind.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
that sounds familiar, either way, heard someone was interested. Hadn't heard they backed out.
That's what is missing! I'm sure it's not just a coincidence that downtown LP has deteriorated so much since Roses was closed.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
That's what is missing! I'm sure it's not just a coincidence that downtown LP has deteriorated so much since Roses was closed.
When I read the first post I thought "Happy Ending Seafood House", just as a joke, but then I came to these two posts, and you know what? If there were a high end gentlemen's club around here it may well be just what this area needs. All joking aside, I would love to go to a four star restaurant for a steak and lobster dinner and watch an attractive woman (with NO tattoos or at least very tasteful) dance and not have to tolerate screaming children or their mothers, nor their tattoo necked ex-con boyfriends. I'd gladly pay a $100 cover charge to keep the rif-raf out.