Another one bites the dust

B

Bruzilla

vraiblonde said:
Brad is single again!

Good. I hate Jennifer Aniston - she always comes off as this selfish, immature infant in her interviews.

At least she can string together words to form a sentence. From what I've heard about Pitt he can't even do that. They were definately the dumb and dumber couple, and Aniston was the former of the two.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Bruzilla said:
At least she can string together words to form a sentence. From what I've heard about Pitt he can't even do that.
Nuthin duct tape won't fix. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bruzilla said:
From what I've heard about Pitt he can't even do that.
Right after Brad Pitt's movie, "Seven Years in Tibet", came out, some reporter asked him what he thought of the situation in China. Pitt replied, "Why would anyone care what I think about China? I'm just an actor. They gave me my lines and I said them."

I've liked him ever since. :yay:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
For the Jen lovers - I have a friend who looks a lot like her - and is single. She's also needy and runs through money like water through her hands, but most of you probably wouldn't mind that. It all balances out.

Brad Pitt - never been on my list. Liked Legends of the Fall but never really saw anything to him.

K

Kizzy

And you better have money Mike. :lmao:

Anyway, they were talking about the break up on the radio. He wants kids and she does not.