Another public service announcement

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It is wise to check the alcohol content when choosing a beer you've never drank before. Jeeze, how do you get loaded on two beers??? Answer: it's easy when they're 9.8% alcohol.

Fortunately I had someone driving me.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ruddy Ducks IPA is 7.8% ... 2 tall ones puts ya right

Last edited:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
It is wise to check the alcohol content when choosing a beer you've never drank before. Jeeze, how do you get loaded on two beers??? Answer: it's easy when they're 9.8% alcohol.

what beer was that :otter::buddies:

drivingdaisy

One time we had a keg of one of the Dogfish head IPA's. We thought we were going to have a nice quiet evening with a few friends watching the Office... it turned into :otter::dye::starcat::bann::jameo::alkies::shocking:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
One of the things I like about Ruddy Duck is that the alcohol content for their beers is clearly stated so you don't have any accidental overdoses.

Im_Me

One time we had a keg of one of the Dogfish head IPA's. We thought we were going to have a nice quiet evening with a few friends watching the Office... it turned into :otter::dye::bann::jameo::alkies::shocking:

:otter::dye::bann::jameo::alkies::shocking:

Yep. That's pretty much how things were last night....Us old ladies (by which I mean Im_me) had to leave....

p.s. how's your head feel today Vrai?

Ready to tear up the Town this weekend????