Another quitter

Hijinx

Maybe he was spent out.

Who will be next. I think it's pretty much solved that Biden is going to be the Democrat candidate.
They tried to impeach a President to hide his corrupt dealings, and they know Bernie is crazy as a loon.
Warren is useless, she hasn't got a prayer, and I don't think America is quite ready to have queer wife in the WH.
Bloomberg is spendinga lot of money foolishly which in itself should tell us we don't need him as President and spending our tax money recklessly.

Yup old Joe is going to be the candidate.unless Hillary or the Mooch jump in.
The party debates will be amusing.

Reactions: BOP

Hessian

I want to see the spin the media attempts when the Bernshaviks rampage through Milwaukee after the super delegates prevent his nomination...

Reactions: BOP

GregV814

Wait, wait hold on.... in his ads, he said he’s the only one that could and would beat TRUMP!! No, wait, that was __, or ___.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Just thought it was strange to quit after his best showing thus far.

I'm not sure what he was thinking getting in; but I think it became apparent to him that the media was not on his side. Everything is Bernie/Biden. They aren't even talking about Liz or Pete.

herb749

I'm not sure what he was thinking getting in; but I think it became apparent to him that the media was not on his side. Everything is Bernie/Biden. They aren't even talking about Liz or Pete.

What, no love for Bloomers . He has not yet begun to ( fight ) spend . :bann:

PsyOps

Pixelated
What, no love for Bloomers . He has not yet begun to ( fight ) spend . :bann:

All these people that have problems with Bloomberg's spending/buying the election. It doesn't bother me. It's his own money, not other peoples' money. Let the people decide if big personal money is acceptable.

WingsOfGold

Damn, he COULD have given me 1/20th of that and I would have been his best buddy forever. Whatta dickhead! :mad:

MiddleGround

The ONLY chance at beating Trump this election cycle would be a Sanders/Warren ticket. Plain and simple. Even then.. its an up hill battle. But, that is the only chance they have!

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
All these people that have problems with Bloomberg's spending/buying the election. It doesn't bother me. It's his own money, not other peoples' money. Let the people decide if big personal money is acceptable.
I've read that Bloomberg's sole reason for entering the race is not to win, but to circumvent campaign finance law so he can spend unlimited amounts of money on anti-Trump ads. Seems about right.

WingsOfGold

The ONLY chance at beating Trump this election cycle would be a Sanders/Warren ticket. Plain and simple. Even then.. its an up hill battle. But, that is the only chance they have!
Actually I'd kinda LIKE to see that ticket............. two NUTS would scare away the most dedicated leftist except the hardest case antifa aholes that just couldn't hack it and would want something for nothing or would want to destroy the country as we know it.

MiddleGround

Actually I'd kinda LIKE to see that ticket............. two NUTS would scare away the most dedicated leftist except the hardest case antifa aholes that just couldn't hack it and would want something for nothing or would want to destroy the country as we know it.

Actually... if you combine the 'everything for free' nutters and the hardcore Bernie bots with the feminists and the 'we must have a woman's perspective' people.... it would garner a LOT of votes. Like I said, it's the only ticket that will compete.

WingsOfGold

Actually... if you combine the 'everything for free' nutters and the hardcore Bernie bots with the feminists and the 'we must have a woman's perspective' people.... it would garner a LOT of votes. Like I said, it's the only ticket that will compete.
Respectfully disagree... the over 40 crowd does not like the commie and anyone with common sense doesn't like the shrill squaw. I just don't see it happening even though she seems to kiss his ass in debates. Now if someone were able to take obamas husband as a running mate THAT would be scary as hell.

MiddleGround

Respectfully disagree... the over 40 crowd does not like the commie and anyone with common sense doesn't like the shrill squaw.

You are correct about all of this. BUT... the 19-35-year olds LOVE Bernie and there is no law that people without common sense CAN'T vote so...

WingsOfGold

You are correct about all of this. BUT... the 19-35-year olds LOVE Bernie and there is no law that people without common sense CAN'T vote so...
Sad but true and how much the scheme of things would change IF the minimum age to vote were bumped back to 21. :mad: