Another school shooting

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Just more "collateral damage" necessary to preserve your "god given" 2A rights....
Not necessary at all.... But contrary to Leftist Tard-Think, some criminals crime shouldn't be used to deny or strip another citizens rights.

Toxick

Splat
The founding fathers were God?????
Did God give moslems the right to fly on airplanes?

The founding fathers didn't GIVE Us, The People any rights.

Rights are not bestowed to people by the ****ing government. The only thing the government can do is infringe on our rights. Sometimes they sell those rights back to us in the form of "licenses".

Anyway, the Founding Fathers simply enumerated "god-given" (i.e. inherent to humans by virtue of being born) rights that the government was specifically prohibited from ****ing with.

WingsOfGold

The founding fathers didn't GIVE Us, The People any rights.

Rights are not bestowed to people by the ****ing government. The only thing the government can do is infringe on our rights. Sometimes they sell those rights back to us in the form of "licenses".

Anyway, the Founding Fathers simply enumerated "god-given" (i.e. inherent to humans by virtue of being born) rights that the government was specifically prohibited from ****ing with.
Who wrote the constitution? The framers made the law hence giving us certain rights.

SamSpade

What is difficult for folks in government to grasp - - is the phenomena of school shootings is not a consequence of gun laws or lack of them.
As a result, HAVING more gun control doesn't solve the problem, either. They both involve guns, and the rest of it ends, there.

We're seeing guns at schools. Why not in the workplace? Shopping malls? At sporting events? As a means of committing terror?
I mean, they've HAPPENED. But why schools, specifically?

Partly because, in general, it's disturbed KIDS. But kids in rural areas are awash in guns - they all have 'em.
PREVALENCE of guns is not the key.
And they happen more often, since Columbine.

What we HAVE, is a culture where KILLING someone for their running shoes - or a goddamned chicken sandwich - has become doable.
This isn't just guns - it's culture. It's beating someone up because they wear a HAT.

THAT problem is MUCH harder to solve. People WANT to take away guns, because they think that will solve the problem.
GUNS are a symptom of the problem. Getting rid of them does not solve it.

SamSpade

Who wrote the constitution? The framers made the law hence giving us certain rights.

Except they don't GRANT them - it says that the government can't take them, infringe upon them.
It is assumed that we have them already, just by existing.
Find one where it says, here, you now have this right.

For example, the government doesn't give you the right to privacy - you were born with that.
They cannot invade it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If you read any of their contemporary letters and other writing you would understand that was never their mindset at all. Their intent was to limit the powers of government and to very specifically limit the government's potential for infringing on what the founders considered to be "Natural Rights"...God-given rights, if you will. They had just fought a war specifically because they felt that their natural rights as free men had been trampled on..and wanted to try and create the framework for a new government that would not be able to repeat that.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Except they don't GRANT them - it says that the government can't take them, infringe upon them.
It is assumed that we have them already, just by existing.
Find one where it says, here, you now have this right.

For example, the government doesn't give you the right to privacy - you were born with that.
They cannot invade it.
That ^.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How did this happen? I thought CA had very strict gun laws and guns were outright banned on school property? Are they sure it was California, and are they sure it was at a school? Because I don't know how that can possibly be true.

☕

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
How did this happen? I thought CA had very strict gun laws and guns were outright banned on school property? Are they sure it was California, and are they sure it was at a school? Because I don't know how that can possibly be true. ☕

I heard the drug store clerk say she heard the gas station attendant say he heard the mailman say he heard his wifes mothers neighbor say it was really a Chinese White Supremecist who used a 666 Gauge AR50 which is actually 35 AR's more powerful than an AR15! :yikes:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I heard the drug store clerk say she heard the gas station attendant say he heard the mailman say he heard his wifes mothers neighbor say it was really a Chinese White Supremecist who used a 666 Gauge AR50 which is actually 35 AR's more powerful than an AR15! :yikes:
Totes legit.

WingsOfGold

He was in his legal rights though, it was not a high capacity magazine shoulder fired SAM launcher.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Isn't an AR-45 actually 3 AR-15's held together with a bungee cord?