Another Ship Taken By Pirates

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

Attachments

• pirates.jpg
    pirates.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 73

frogman123

there have been around 200 taken this year- you are going to hear about it all the time now that the US has gotten involved... this isn't news, it's just now getting spotlight...

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Just what we don't need at the moment.

the imposter said:
President Barack Obama appeared to move up the piracy issue on his agenda, vowing "to halt the rise of piracy" and saying the United States would work with nations elsewhere in the world.

Oh, Christ. We've lost it now!

B

Beaver-Cleaver

It sounds like time for someone to drop a MOAB on Somalia. :yahoo:

NTNG

Wait till those sea-going strong arm thugs < pirates makes them some how sound legitimate > try to board another U.S. flagged ship. They will either be met by a SEAL dressed in ships coveralls, or a merchant seamen who brought a weapon onboard with him, and is willing to use it. Either way, the 16 yo "wanna be" gets to go to the big pirates lair in the sky...

ImnoMensa

The 16 year old should be swinging from the flagpole of the Maersk even as we speak.

You buys your ticket you takes your chances.

NTNG

The 16 year old should be swinging from the flagpole of the Maersk even as we speak.

You buys your ticket you takes your chances.

I agree 100%.

I had to *LOL* at the statement by the head "pirate" saying they would not be nice to French or American hostages next time, because we killed thier "boys'

They want to play pirate? next time, we capture them, and keel-haul a few, and make the others walk the plank!

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I agree 100%.

I had to *LOL* at the statement by the head "pirate" saying they would not be nice to French or American hostages next time, because we killed thier "boys'
They want to play pirate? next time, we capture them, and keel-haul a few, and make the others walk the plank!

That just proves how crazy those people over there are..

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
there have been around 200 taken this year- you are going to hear about it all the time now that the US has gotten involved... this isn't news, it's just now getting spotlight...

I know I just wanted to use my corny joke here.