Another shithole neighborhood rioting over a criminal

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Memphis protesters hurl bricks and rocks at police, wounding 24 officers in outcry over a man's death

The man "reportedly rammed his vehicle into the officers' vehicles multiple times before exiting with a weapon," the bureau said. "The officers fired striking and killing the individual. No officers were injured."

Shelby County Commissioner Tami Sawyer identified the slain man as Brandon Webber. Sawyer tweeted that she went to the Frayser neighborhood because "this is my district. I went because I stand with my people. People are hurting."

"Don't judge Frayser without asking a community how it feels to mourn their youth over and over again," the commissioner tweeted.

glhs837

Power with Control
So, most reports cite that the Fugitive Task Force was looking for him to serve multiple felony warrants. One paper, maybe the NYT, says "history of minor charges".

Heres two pics of the "youth" that councilman referred to. Note 80% of the people in this area live below the poverty line. Note the image with the luxury car is I think the Crips hand sign. I'll believe the cops that he came with a weapon, appears that he was prone to carry.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So, most reports cite that the Fugitive Task Force was looking for him to serve multiple felony warrants. One paper, maybe the NYT, says "history of minor charges".

Heres two pics of the "youth" that councilman referred to.
So "felonies" are minor now. Uh-huh.

Smokey1

What's the point of the rioters? Do they believe that certain people should not be subject to the laws the rest of us have to follow? Do they believe certain people should be able to threaten the lives of law enforcement officers and not be shot? Is this character going to be another martyr for the BLM racists?

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
What's the point of the rioters? Do they believe that certain people should not be subject to the laws the rest of us have to follow? Do they believe certain people should be able to threaten the lives of law enforcement officers and not be shot? Is this character going to be another martyr for the BLM racists?

That’s exactly what they believe

Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Most of Memphis has been a shithole since 1968.
Rich, guilty, white liberals should each adopt 1 of those unfortunate kids. That plan worked out so well in that movie. Think of all the good it would do if we could accomplish this on a larger scale.

Hijinx

As long as they riot in their own neighborhoods ----------------------let them.
It's soothing for their nerves.
They play out their hostilities.
Let them think it hurts YT.

From what I heard, it's not so much about following laws as it is being prosecuted in China for something as simple as a disparaging comment, which has been known to happen in China. Simple anti-China comments have led to severe prosecution, jail and "disappearances". This is what they are afraid of. They want to retain their ability to their version of free speech.

Smokey1

From what I heard, it's not so much about following laws as it is being prosecuted in China for something as simple as a disparaging comment, which has been known to happen in China. Simple anti-China comments have led to severe prosecution, jail and "disappearances". This is what they are afraid of. They want to retain their ability to their version of free speech.

Are you sure you are responding to the right thread?