Another shooting in not so great mills.

Revised probability list, and I know its picking nits to separate road rage from rando :)

85% Drugs
13% Personal beef
1% Road Rage
1% Rando
Completely different... one is shot for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. the other is a calculated hit for purpose.

PeoplesElbow

Surely Cameron could have done something to prevent that. :duh:
Doesn't a tracking device mean he is under house arrest? They are bullshit, knew a guy 25 years ago that was under house arrest for DUI, all he did was called and said he was working and was able to attend the college football games that way.

glhs837

Power with Control
Completely different... one is shot for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. the other is a calculated hit for purpose.

I see what you are saying. As far as the risk to "civilians", these amount to the same thing, I would say. I don't recall any shootings here that were road rage incidents.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

That booking photo smile...

He's got street cred now fo kill'in whitey. Lots to smile about. Sheeet. 'N da pen, he goona be da man.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

glhs837

Power with Control
Isn't "nits" racist now? :nono:

Nope, that cotton picking, although if I correctly state my father spent some of his childhood picking cotton, that might not be?

Picking nits is about taking the eggs of lice (nits) off of someone's hair, a job that requires ridiculous attention to detail.